MakeWebGames

Looking for a co-owner

lukeybabe

Hi guys i have a game but im just looking for a co-owner with new ideas and sh*t lol

ADD ME [email protected].uk

new ideas and sh*t - lol @ that

so just curious but your game is special how?

Is it MCcodes and basically your just looking for *sh!t* to shove on there to keep the masses happy for another 5 minutes till they get bored and leave?

That was a joke but seems some pricks cant take one ill change it

Well i don't think bill gates just said - oi coders simply take xp add some sh!t and sell it ;)

whats your game...

Give a description or don't ask for help i means no one (with skill) will actually say yes to this presentation and when you insulted a replier... good idea...

It's actually King Prick ;)

things you should of added:

URL

What your looking for + what they get in return

Skills needed

Ability to...

What you offer

Userbase + potential customers

What your looking ie: backer (with set percentage/value back monthly)

if you do advertisements

This and last months income + proof (screenshot of paypal history with transaction emails blanked out obviously)

PHP / MySQL version on server

What engine

I think any good business man will tell you information like this is basic you could go more advanced but that would be like Google annalist screen shots and alexa ranking

no he said

Well i don't think bill gates just said - oi coders simply take vista add some sh!t and sell it

but on topic

can you tell us atleast the concept and engin you are using or if you just have an idea (what it sounds like)

Well i don't think bill gates just said - oi coders simply take vista add some sh!t and sell it
Thats is a good explination as to why it was so rubish.

As for the threads topic. You need to pich your ideas better. I would take crim's advice, he knows more about this business than you do obviously. As it stands I wouldn't even contact you in regards to your proposition. It sounds more like you woke up this morning, decided you wanted to make a game, then started looking for a partner before you had even thought any thing through.

Thats my opinion.

Ganjafreak, concentrate on one game at a time. Look at the reputation of the person before considering to be co-owner with him/here & i don't know how on earth your going to finish all these projects. Anyone who asks for a partner, you always give them your Messenger ;)

I agree that too many projects is a sure way to ensure the downfall of your projects. But looking for a partner is a tedious job. To find the "right" partner that is. Personally I have trust issues, so I wouldn't partner with anyone I havent had plenty of experiance working with. Saying that my partners are freidns in real life, so ive never had to worry about finding the right partners. But on here it is different, to find a partner that compliments your skills and abilities is a difficult thing.