MakeWebGames

Multiplayer Texas Hold 'Em (old)

seanybob

Wow , i cant believe your selling this for $150 , to me the quality isnt great at all

Thanks for your opinion ;)

I encourage you to try coding it yourself.

Anyways, I already mentioned I suck with images - not sure if that's what you're critiquing by the word 'quality', but if so you are entirely justified. If you can be a bit more specific, I actually respond to (and improve) your critiques.

Let me tell you first hand that this mod is amazing... Graphics can be changed at any time which is no big deal. its the coding that people are after and good quality coding is always worth paying a little more especially for something this complex.. I Think he did an amazing job.. Very well done and well worth $150 no questions asked

[align=center]table with transparent backgrounds.if size is wrong please let me know ;)

pokertable.png

Deafault sexes: pokerefemale.pngpokermale.png

These may not look round exactelly here but they do on the poker table lol checked first ;)

dealer.pngb.pngs.png

If you want poker chairs in all angles please just let me know ;)

pokerchair.png EMPTY CHAIR: sitchair.png

blank card: blankpokercard.png

Please let me know if there is anything i need to edit/add and i will get straight onto it :thumbsup:[/align]

[align=center]My colors take the limited possibilites and turn this game into UNLIMITED possiblilites. Maybe certain users get certain colors, etc. Make it match your game. Personalization![/align]

[align=center]pokertable.png[/align]

[align=center]emptychair-2.pngemptychair2-1.pngemptychair3.png[/align]

[align=center]sitchair1-1.pngsitchair.pngsitchair2-1.png[/align]

[align=center]b1.pngb2.pngb3.png[/align]

[align=center]s1.pngs2.pngs3.png[/align]

[align=center]d1.pngd2.pngd3.png[/align]

[align=center]blackcard.png[/align]

[align=center]I am willing to update my images and put YOUR GAME NAME on the table and card for FREE if my images are chosen! Just email [email protected] OR PM me here (better for me). [/align]

[align=center][/align]

[align=center]bog. [/align]

Excellent, excellent work on the images guys.

I totally forgot to post the card images (although some of you already jumped onto them and started making new ones!)

Here they are:

http://seanybob.net/mccodesv2/images/cards.zip

For these, I was hoping to get the white background that shows on each card eliminated (turned into transparent), and get new backgrounds for the 2 cards that show a design on them (in this case, a moose sign).

I think I'm going to throw up a simple website with all the designs you guys have made, so purchasers of the mod can browse through and easily install a new template.

2 More days until release!

Well all i can is wow the functionality isn't all that great and your charging $150 all i can really say to the buyers is good luck and i hope you like it , To me the graphics dont have anything to do with it its the Functionality

Well all i can is wow the functionality is something i would love to see you do charging $150! all i can really say to the you is good luck and i hope you can do it , To me the graphics dont have anything to do with it its the Functionality yet some of these graphics are great 8) :thumbsup:

Well all i can is wow the functionality isn't all that great and your charging $150 all i can really say to the buyers is good luck and i hope you like it , To me the graphics dont have anything to do with it its the Functionality

Ah, thank you for clarifying. I'd really be curious about whether you tested the functionality on the demo site. If so, alrighty then - I'm sorry you feel that way.

graphics sometimes becomes a significant factor ...

and i dont think people should be criticizing the functionality considering the line "well, you try and make it" would be used alot :P

Graphics are indeed a significant factor - they can make or break a site. Thus, the little competition I hosted for this mod :)

It is time, I'm posting the sale thread now.