MakeWebGames

Level up mod[£2.50] Screenshots added.

BludClart

Simple really,users click [upgrade] to level up or the line of writing across the top of the screen.(Congrautulations, You have enough experience to level up to level X, Click here to level up now!

screenshots:

USER HAS ENOUGH EXPERIENCE!

16270_216647398957_625713957_3040124_5794329_n.jpg

16270_216652208957_625713957_3040166_1042019_n.jpg

USER HAS CLICKED LEVEL UP!

16270_216655278957_625713957_3040173_4316311_n.jpg

USER RECIEVES AN EVENT!

16270_216652193957_625713957_3040164_6392494_n.jpg

Price=£2.50

Copies left=10

to buy it just message a private mail and i will sort out the sale. :thumbsup:

does not V1 come with this? V2 would be alot of editing to implement this => global func check level edit and probably globals and simply code a mod called upgrade_level.php which checks their ep so the code from the check_level function in a mod. Seems pointless

Sorry im confused :) what did you mean by does not V1 come with this? V2 would be alot of editing to implement this => global func check level?? :)

Chance rate - One idea that just popped into my head today since on some games people are level 700+ 800+ like on a game i used to play ages before. One wise feature you could add to this modification, is implement a chance feature to this modification. The way this works is when you have enough experience to upgrade to the next level, there is a button saying test your luck, and then you click it. The outcome would be something like Positive : Congratulations, this time luck was on your side, and your account has been upgraded to the next level whilst Negative could be something like Negative : You tried your luck, however you were unable to upgrade to the next level. work harder, and come back next time. In my opinion, this would increase the excitement of the game and would increase communication on your website, because users will be messaging one another saying : ' I managed to successfully upgrade my level and now i am a higher level than so & so or ' I tried it but this time i failed, well i'm going to try again when i get enough experience and i'm going to beat you ' . This is just something which could be done in order to advance game play a little.

Best Regards: Redex. Bludcart, i believe you could code this and add this to the modification your selling, and this could improve the chances of you selling this modification.

Chance rate - One idea that just popped into my head today since on some games people are level 700+ 800+ like on a game i used to play ages before. One wise feature you could add to this modification, is implement a chance feature to this modification. The way this works is when you have enough experience to upgrade to the next level, there is a button saying test your luck, and then you click it. The outcome would be something like Positive : Congratulations, this time luck was on your side, and your account has been upgraded to the next level whilst Negative could be something like Negative : You tried your luck, however you were unable to upgrade to the next level. work harder, and come back next time. In my opinion, this would increase the excitement of the game and would increase communication on your website, because users will be messaging one another saying : ' I managed to successfully upgrade my level and now i am a higher level than so & so or ' I tried it but this time i failed, well i'm going to try again when i get enough experience and i'm going to beat you ' . This is just something which could be done in order to advance game play a little.

Best Regards: Redex. Bludcart, i believe you could code this and add this to the modification your selling, and this could improve the chances of you selling this modification.

I understand what you mean but personally on my game it would take 700 years to get to level 700 :P i just done the math and worked it out to level 25 possible in the first year of playing ;)

• 3 weeks later...