MakeWebGames

Christmas Special!!!!! Mod Sale.

Joshua

--Characther Class Script--

With this script users select a characther type upon Log-in.

Depending on the class that characther starts with certain stats and in a certain city of your choosing.

Each Class has loads of benefits including but not limited to

1. Class Specific Cities.

2. Class Restrictions on any Mod you choose.

3. ***I have recently re-vamped a Job System to give characthers Class Specific Jobs**

4. Class Restricted Items/weapons/armor

5. I have re-vamped a Travel System for Class Specific means of Traveling.

6. Much more can be added or altered to this script and I'm fairly good at explaining how it's done, or doing it for you for a minimal fee.

Vaccination/Injection-----Users have a new option in Attack when they defeat a Foe to inject them with a disease or Poison. Using Crons you can set what happens to that person while they are infected, how long it lasts, and you can even create items to heal them.

This mod is highly functional and bug free, I've also secured it using everything I know how to do.

All this will cost you 30.00 U.S.D, OR, I will install myself for 35.00 USD.

If you are interested PM me here, or send email/payment to [email protected]\

A working Demo can be found on my site at

Immortal-Darkness.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hourly Jobs

Easily Add-On jobs, Admins can create Jobs and set a Time limit on the jobs.

You set the Time, The gain(money,cash,items) and create.

Users then take the job, and with an insert into cron_hour the job time starts to decline. Once Job is completed user recieves reward and can go take it again or choose another one..

Payment is 5.00 to [email protected]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Email Validation (that works)

As it says, A simple Email Validation Script that Works.

2.00 to [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
Do not buy! shitty "service"

nothing more than a punk hacker.

That's just wrong...

If your going to point out potential customers not to use a certain coder then you atleast need to back up your statement with some facts. Such as How did he give you this "shitty" service, Which modification did you buy? and What where the issue's with the modification.

i have got a few mods from the guy, the shitty service is from his hacking after wards.

then he hacks a few games. redirects all the users to his game.

bla bla bla im not goinig to repeat all of this im tired of talking abo0ut it.

but i will assure you he will get whats coming his way.

LOL

I do think there over priced for the code quality but Immortal seems decent :thumbup:

LOL

I do think there over priced for the code quality but Immortal seems decent :thumbup:

I agree fully,Immortal has done lots for me,and wont just dump a mod on you and not help with any bugs (if there ever is any), I also can say that immortal is a very friendly guy and will normally keep in touch!

while he may keep in touch, he will also hack where he can. im not saying that he does not have a few good mods. im saying the guy hacks games as well.

two faced and you should watch what you do with him, the guys a jerk! :thumbdown:

The only time i have known him hack is to test his own security in wich he is supplying to a games files :S

well i can vouch otherwise, i know of four sites, maybe five he has got in the last week. three has to start the site over due to deleted files, embeded code, and dropped tables.
Without any hard evidence you posting is not really going to do much in the way of sales... Post us some screenshots of evidence where he has admitted to "hacking" or something if you want to badly destroy his reputation that much.

Dave he cannot post a Screenshot up of something that does not exist.

The issue is being resolved.

As an update, He was hacked and his game was re-directed to mine.

To make it even more fun, my own IP was being used.

As a lot of people had my IP as i do a lot of work for all sorts off differant mccodes owners, this bit isnt hard to do.

However, I can't deny the evidence against me.

So i revert to, those who know me know of what I do and how I do it. They also Know that I do not maliciously destroy their sites.

We have sudo gotten to the bottom of something or another with McFarlin. As it turns out he had a Cpanel BruteForce installed on his computer that managed to apparently access his cpanel.

The other sites I can't speak for other than there was 1 person on my game that was hacking games and re-directing them to my site using their REF code.

That person is IP banned and in federal jail should they ever use a proxy.

McFarlin has been offered my security services for free simply because my IP was used in the attack and he was going to purchase security from me in the future

Which only further points that I was not involved, here is a list of reasons why it was not me, or should prove it wasnt.

1. McFarlin has purchased and was going to be purchasing Several mods off myself.

2. McFarlin was debating on having me secure his files in the future.

3. I've hacked his game with an IP sploof one time, per HIS request to "Test" it for him. Nothing malicious was done. This was merely a security measure.

4. One would think if I was smart enough to hack a Cpanel I would be smart enough to use a proxy, simple enough to find on google.com

5. Further more, Why would anyone hack someone who was about to pay them a bit of money for their services? That just shoots that right out the window.

6. Earlier while chatting with him in MSN to resolve this issue, A cpanel Brute force program was found running on his computer. Not to mention his facebook was being hacked as we were talking. ( I was unaware he had a facebook and even if i knew I wouldnt know the email or name of it much less be able to "hack" it)

That's what I have.

Other than the list above, and the Referrals from my clients who will no doubt post here in my defense I can do nothing more but try and assist McFarlin in getting to the bottom of this.

Hope this doesnt sway anyone from purchasing any of my mods in the future.

Good Day.

Without any hard evidence you posting is not really going to do much in the way of sales... Post us some screenshots of evidence where he has admitted to "hacking" or something if you want to badly destroy his reputation that much.

You also can't post it if you have proof unless you are special like the people who post other people are hackers, but when i post something with substantial evidence it's a different story.

Sorry flash back to old CE