MakeWebGames

Need free coders...

Ben-Nasha

Ben you've had it now, if you hadn't of posted other peoples codes up as your own you might have not lost the respect of members here and other places and they *probably* wouldn't trash all your topics..

Proves that your actions have a consequence.

So need a spell checker (Think I spelt consequence wrong but hey who cares my points still kinda valid :P)

DJK

Ben you've had it now, if you hadn't of posted other peoples codes up as your own you might have not lost the respect of members here and other places and they *probably* wouldn't trash all your topics..

Proves that your actions have a consequence.

So need a spell checker (Think I spelt consequence wrong but hey who cares my points still kinda valid :P)

DJK

Your spelling is also valid ;)

lmao @ this post, crystal market...

So when the creator of google went to his coders and said "i want a search engine" they automatically called him a script kiddie and said he cant call it his own...

Ben its a very simple mod, you say you will code for free yet this proves you cannot code, worrying...

So when the creator of google went to his coders and said "i want a search engine" they automatically called him a script kiddie and said he cant call it his own...

Ben its a very simple mod, you say you will code for free yet this proves you cannot code, worrying...

Me thinks Zero needs to practice reading :P

He's ASKING For free coders, not saying he can code ;-)

2. Google search Engine was a paid project as I'm sure you know.

Ben has more than 5 - 6 times taken others mods and posted them on other forums claiming them as his own.

This is what the topic is about ;-)

Me thinks Zero needs to practice reading :P

He's ASKING For free coders, not saying he can code ;-)

2. Google search Engine was a paid project as I'm sure you know.

Ben has more than 5 - 6 times taken others mods and posted them on other forums claiming them as his own.

This is what the topic is about ;-)

http://makewebgames.io/game-engines-and-modifications/mccode-dbscode-game-engine/wishes-for-new-plugins/p154394-coders/?highlight=#post154394

:D so when do we schedule you eating your words? :P