MakeWebGames

Gangster Legends - General Info -

mdshare

Gangster Legends

The Gangster legends engine is as it is. Deprecated Game Engine/Script by the developers.

### General Information ###

Gangster Legends: Source is a text-based MMO gangster game written in php. The base of GL: Source is the v0,75 script that has been available for download for a while now. We decided to code additional updates for it because there was a lot of interest for it. We plan on releasing a new update package once every few months. We do charge a small fee for these updates to cover the amount of time we spent on coding these updates. The Start version can be downloaded for free.

The main idea behind GL: Source is to provide a basic game for you to build further upon to make it unique.

### Frequently Asked Questions ###

Why are some parts open source and others not? GL Source was given out in order to see what people can come up with. The start updates are being given out for a small fee to cover the costs and time we spent on coding.

Are the scripts Bug free? I would be lying if I said yes but its free of any big bugs and all features work as they should when hosted correctly.

Will you help me when something goes wrong with my game? No we wont help you fix your game. The scripts are given out as is. There are some occasions when we will provide you with a fix if its a known problem.

### Download ###

Can be found at our Scripts vault

• 2 years later...