MakeWebGames

Well guys

sparks7861

I am out. they turned this site into something gay, I can't even log in to my old account (if its even still here)

Don't care If I wasn't liked, just letting you guy's know I won't be around!

Thanks for all the wonderful help, and mods

(Special thanks to, Illusions, Haunted Dawg, Voice4Vision, MTG, And Karlos)

See you guys around!

EDIT: How gay, I have to say what version of codes I am using.. :huh:

After you request it, you go to your email and click a link from us. Once you click that link, it will bring you back to MWG, and it will say your new password has been sent to your email. So, you go to your email and open the new message from us, and it will contain your new password. If you don't like it, you can change the password from your account settings. :)

Well, My new password didn't work, it didn't send me a new password from the lost password form. (I done it 5 times)

And well to be honest CE(Make web games) has just lost it's user friendly look.

I'm out, cya

Every time you request a new password (lost password) a new one will be generated. So normal that the password in the oldest e-mail will not work.

The functionality of the board is actually improved a lot, but like always and all game owners can say this. If there are drastic changes made a lot of people complain and threathen to quit etc... however a year later they are still playing the game.

Well, My new password didn't work, it didn't send me a new password from the lost password form. (I done it 5 times)

And well to be honest CE(Make web games) has just lost it's user friendly look.

I'm out, cya

I have to agree, This new look is terrible it makes everything so much more confusing, I personally like the new Forum engine but the style is no longer user friendly... and we've lost my favourite tool on the site the "View new replies to posts" and the "View new posts since your last visit" links which were very helpful. These improvments need to be improved more or i think members may start leaving :S

have to agree, This new look is terrible it makes everything so much more confusing, I personally like the new Forum engine but the style is no longer user friendly... and we've lost my favourite tool on the site the "View new replies to posts" and the "View new posts since your last visit" links which were very helpful. These improvments need to be improved more or i think members may start leavin:S

As a whole I think this will be far easier to use. Yes a few of you may find it harder to use because its new and you're not use to it, but thats the same with every new forum type... You souldn't stop something advanceing because `you're used to the old way` in my view. Also, I think the Scripts Vault feature is a uniquie feature that will soon show its worth and make everyones MWG life easier.

On a side note: I think the new name is far more professional and suitable. Although we've all grown to & love the CE name, im sure it won't be to long before we just see these froms as Make Web Games and not CE.

Your old account is still around, along with everyone elses... you just have to pay attention enough to see that you have to request a new password, using the Lost Password function.
Lousy excuse. I haven't lost my password so I DID NOT NEEDED to make a password retrieval, where i have been comfortably seat for over an year. I understand that improvements were made, though i cannot agree in any way is the way it was done! If a script to port the passwords from one engine to another was not an option, the least it could've been done was a warning to the user (as in mass mail) stating those same issues and informing the users on what and how it would be done! This is simply no way of doing things!

It has been announced more than a week ago.

And I would love to see a script that would convert SMF encrypted pw to the wbb encryption , if you find one let me know doubtfull actually you will. And writing one, if it would be so easy to convert encrypted pw to another encryption it would have been made a long time ago.

It has been announced more than a week ago.

And I would love to see a script that would convert SMF encrypted pw to the wbb encryption , if you find one let me know doubtfull actually you will. And writing one, if it would be so easy to convert encrypted pw to another encryption it would have been made a long time ago.

I know it was announced more than a week ago, yet if i can recall, these issues were not stated. As of the script, trying to be sarcastic simply doesn't fits as i stated "If a script to port the passwords from one engine to another was not an option". Enforcing the rules, quite fine, reading posts as you should... quite fine as well! :)

Not going to fight over it but it was stated that the passwords would be different encrypted so a new password would have to be requested...

But I do agree that I should have informed everyone better as the change has a 'shock effect' for a lot of people. Even as wbb is one of the most used forum engines in the browsergame world it isn't really known in our market share of game development. So it's learning again to navigate etc.