MakeWebGames

Pot Of Gold $15 [mccode v2]

Faz`

What this mod basically does, is give your game a little competition. Users donate items to a pot, any unwanted items, valuable items etc. They then have the opportunity to buy raffle tickets. A max of 10 can be bought, however that can easily be altered. At the end of every week a random ticket is picked, with that user getting all the contents of the pot.

This in my opinion generates some fun, and gets the users anticipating, and getting them logging in once a week to see if they won.

You could also put in some random goodies, to encourage more people to buy tickets.

This mod is very secure, and a very good coding standard.

Send all payments to [email protected]

Send me proof of purchase, and I will email you the mod. Any problems let me know, I am happy to help.

Add me to msn on [email protected] for real time assistance. I will also willingly install the mod for you.

100% Support for life.

Please enjoy this mod. Thank you.

Screenies:

1617649276.png

9576890719.png

0085497469.png

7745850928.png

Re: Pot Of Gold $15 [mccode v2]

Thanks a lot for that great feedback. Very much appreciated.

There was a small error that shrek notified me about. I forgot to update the table SQL as I created a new field whilst in the process of making this. However, the error has been fixed and everything seems to be ok.

This mod is brilliant and my members love it...

it was drawn for the first time last night and i won it (with a test ticket i bought) :lol:

they were not amused :lol:

Its very nicely coded and the very first mod i have ever purchased where i have had to do NOTHING but install it

what would be a nice addition to this mod would be it stating who the last weeks winner was on the raffle page...

i'm going to add this later should just be a small database table and a quick edit to the raffle page and cron page :)

what would be a nice addition to this mod would be it stating who the last weeks winner was on the raffle page...

i'm going to add this later should just be a small database table and a quick edit to the raffle page and cron page :)

INSERT it into a log..

Select the logs..

$sql = $db->query('SELECT `userid`, `won` FROM `raffle_page` ORDER BY `won` DESC LIMIT 5;');
while ($row = $db->fetch_row($sql))
{
$username = $db->fetch_single($db->query('SELECT `username` FROM users WHERE (userid = '. $row['userid'] .')'));
echo stripslashes($username) .' won '. number_format($row['won']) .' gold
';
}

I don't know what the mod is like that was just a example

6 copies left!

May I add I now offer 7 types of mod for this.

Crystals Only

Money Only

Items Only

Crystals and Money

Items and Money

Items and Crystals

Items, crystals and money

If there are any from the list you want, or you want more, mail me and we can sort out a cheaper price. Thank you!