MakeWebGames

[SHOWCASE] Avalon

mj12

Title: Avalon

Site URL: http://www.worldofavalon.net

Site Description:

Avalon is a Persistent Browser Based Game set in medieval times. Players engage in the age-old struggle for great respect, unimaginable fame and untold riches.

Your memories of life before waking up in a hut in Avalon are non-existent. No Memory, No Family, Nothing....All that remains is your will to live... to grow... to become a Legend.

Begin The Ultimate Quest Now!

Re: [sHOWCASE] Avalon

Can't find the edit button :(

I've been working on it since October 2007 until now. Its built from scratch, with a few ideas i've seen on here, thanks for those.

Hope everyone enjoys it.

• 2 weeks later...

Broke the 100 players mark :)

Hey.

I'm pretty bored, so I might aswell throw in my two cents. It appears to look like a really nicely developed game, but your genre of game isn't appealing to where you are promoting it (in this instance, CE) - so it would require you to begin paid promotion on a really targetted campaign.

About your site: great look, but if you want to make it even better, use professional text (to be specific, "if something isnt working mail info at worldofavalon.net") which sounds cheesy. Just make a contact form, or a link saying "Click here if you are persisting issues.".

I know I am sounding incredibly cheesy, but in actual fact, little things like these do make that extra potential user want to register/play. Your game can never become perfect, but it can become great and successful by showing effort and principles.

I'm impressed by the design, very appealing for the audience you are aiming at. Excellent.

• 3 weeks later...

Lol i love it when oxidation posts always makes it worthwhile reading what he posts

+1

In signed up but that genre of game doesnt appeal to me so i dont think i will be playing

+1

for a great layout though...