MakeWebGames

Review staff.

Mike09

Run this SQL

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Now create a file called review.php and put this inside

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Now open stafflist.php and find all the

Replace with

Now find all the

replace with

In cron_day.php add

Now create a file called staff_review.php

and put this inside

in smenu.php

add somewhere in the user section

and DONE!

any issues post below.

Re: [mccodes V2] Review staff.

Now create a file called review.php and put this inside

Why is the code below that selecting from like 15+ tables there is no need select the stuff you need from a table. Eg. (`userid`, `username`). Also you have a error in the other file ;)

i didn't look at the code fully, first off nice try.

secondly *:

from a quick glance your pulling 6 full sql Databases in one go in the review.php

two solutions to how you came upon this.

one: you stole the sql from another file for example HOF

two: your learning left join but not implying the right quality of coding, maybe too long looking at Dabs's code and not code provided by actual non-lazy coders on this forum.

I personally dislike you Yubi but your trying so ill give constructive criticism

i didn't look at the code fully, first off nice try.

secondly *:

from a quick glance your pulling 6 full sql Databases in one go in the review.php

two solutions to how you came upon this.

one: you stole the sql from another file for example HOF

two: your learning left join but not implying the right quality of coding, maybe too long looking at Dabs's code and not code provided by actual non-lazy coders on this forum.

I personally dislike you Yubi but your trying so ill give constructive criticism

Lol, "i need to be mean only to be kind" ;)

SQLS For This MOD:

review.php FIXED:

staff_review.php FIXED:

Add This In Your smenu.php FIXED:

Add To cron_day.php:

Open stafflist.php

Find:

Add After:

Then Find:

Add After:

All FIXED But Good Job Yubi09

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `review` (

`id` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,

`user` int (11) NOT NULL default 0

`review` int(11) NOT NULL default '1',

`reason` varchar(266) NOT NULL default 'None',

`time` int(11) NOT NULL default '0',

PRIMARY KEY (`id`)

)

Old code:

New Code:

Not tested

I don't believe the people who had comments edited and looked at this post never realised that it's pulling 6 full tables yet only needs 3 columns from a single table.

Sometimes you guys really do worry me.

and don't even get me started on auto_increment...

I'm always learning, never stops

I may wanna add you will need to remove:

from the code due to this forum not liking my style of coding lol and switching double spaces into html special characters.

Simple to do open in notepad press CTRL + H add   in the top text box and nothing in the bottom then press replace all.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
Sorry for the bump, but any idea when i put this in my staff list it all goes blank? Yes i have done it correctly i think, but when i remove the Review part out again my stafflist works?

<td>$on</td><td><a href="http://review.php?review={$r[" target="_blank">Review</a></td>

The $r[] is totally wrong. And your missing a }