MakeWebGames

[Mccodes V2]Prayer Mod

(((TOLK)))

This is my first proper mod so don't be too harsh if it's rubbish,

It's a mod where users can go to their desired place of worship eg. Mosque, Church, temple, synagogue etc.

Once you go you will get your will up.

so...

First run this SQL

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Then name this as mosque.php (this is my mosque.php and you can alter it a little to change place of worship and rename it)

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Now add this to cron_day.php

Please tell me if you use this. And reply with your views, i'm very proud of it! :lol:

Re: [Mccodes V2]Prayer Mod

Yeah I agree about the racial comment - I remember another mod to do with religion getting flamed and I think removed eventually due to the stigma it would cause.

Thanks for trying - I wont use it though :-)

Why would you make a mosque if you can only pray once muslims prat 5 times a day. And anyway this mod would cause racial porblems in game i believe not something i would look at but nice attempt.

I know that muslims pray at least 5 times a day because I am one but is there a way to stop people getting too much will.

***JUST SLAPPED MYSELF***

I could edit it to giv u five pray turns a-day and then i just split the amount of will give out.

Also, i could add the religions mod that has been posted somewhere here and put the if statement in explore.php, if u are a muslim u got to the mosque, if u are a christian u go to the church etc. i'll have a go when i have more time

you say "pray at least 5 times", thats the most your meant to do you cant go over that except for shiah muslims who pray 3 times a day. Also this could be a good mod if you take the religion aspect out of it.

you say "pray at least 5 times", thats the most your meant to do you cant go over that except for shiah muslims who pray 3 times a day. Also this could be a good mod if you take the religion aspect out of it.

Well we pray 5 times a day and we may want to pray a little more just as a good deed or there are other reasons but i can't be bothered going into details, anyway what do you think i could change this mod into? :?

Why would you want to pary when the whole idea of a game is to beat someone up lol

Lol but you could add a bit of real-life situations to it. It's very popular on my game.

You noob your a disgrace to muslims you must be 10 years old!

Who cares about shiah muslims dont even know who they are!

Why would you want to pary when the whole idea of a game is to beat someone up lol

Lol but you could add a bit of real-life situations to it. It's very popular on my game.

I don't think he is a noob, Just because you dislike his idea doesn't mean it's a bad idea.

I can see there's a few people that like and few that don't..

You can't say you don't like it because it's something to do with religion thats really petty.

13 actually, and cherrydarling's right, some people like some mods and others don't

i personally like it, so its a +1 from me.

Thanks mate. I like your idea of changing it to a made-up religion like pray to samurais

or do what i did, and either make it neutral praying, and just say "you pray to your creator" or just make up a religion? mine is "worship the samurai lords" XD

and the sql should be

i think, as it only worked when i did that to it ^^, but im still a beginner >.< and np ^^

Well the only difference i can see is that i might have missed out the (')s around the 1, i didn't know that that was important