MakeWebGames

[McCodes V2] Streets Mod

Danny696

This is the first real thing i have coded its v.simple and most of you could do it in about 1 min just thought i would post it here to see what you think.

What it does?

It makes you gain 5 steps every hour so players are coming back to do the streets. When you get to 100 steps it will stop giving you more steps.

this is how to do it

In the day cron find

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

then delete that then save

In hour cron find

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Then after add:

As i said this is the first code i have done please tell me if it its OK and feel free to change the numbers to your gaming needs

Re: [McCodes V2] Streets Mod

Sp1d3r: Id normally agree with you, but atleast this is 'forward thinking' because it would get members coming back online, every 5mins or wait till its at 100 then use them etc - It gives members the option.

Whilst it may be simple and most can do it - He states that when he posted the topic. Atleast its not another topic where someone changes some text on an already existing mod and claims it as there own.

I'll give you a +1 for trying, things like this get other users thinking of better ways to do things and educate them abit more on what the crons actually do.

I wouldn't say he was "OWNED!". He was simply proved wrong, its a nice mod, will keep people to coming to your game, hence your average users online a day will probably be a lot higher than it was. Nice mod, +1

Yeah I guess you got me... *me being sarcastic*

When I read down the forums I see "Streets Mod" I'm thinking this is something that will improve the streets script. My frustration was that is has nothing to do with the streets script but only the crons and the change with the crons is something anyone with half a brain can do if they sit down and say "hay, you know, I need to make it so the turns refill more so that my players don't have to wait a day."

But no, it's not a modification to the streets php just a retard posting the simple change in the crons. Really???!? is this really needed to be posted as a mod? and even if it is considered a mod by the other half of retards that clam it is then can we name it the correct thing? maybe "[V2] cron change increase street turns ".

Just frustrating reading the crap people post here. I don't even check this site that much anymore because its full of crap like this forum post.

I give you a +1 for helping the retards that replied to my reply about how I got owned. You helped someone with no intelligence to be able to think of something he couldn't think of himself. Good Job!!!

Sp1d3r

Yeah I guess you got me... *me being sarcastic*

When I read down the forums I see "Streets Mod" I'm thinking this is something that will improve the streets script. My frustration was that is has nothing to do with the streets script but only the crons and the change with the crons is something anyone with half a brain can do if they sit down and say "hay, you know, I need to make it so the turns refill more so that my players don't have to wait a day."

But no, it's not a modification to the streets php just a retard posting the simple change in the crons. Really???!? is this really needed to be posted as a mod? and even if it is considered a mod by the other half of retards that clam it is then can we name it the correct thing? maybe "[V2] cron change increase street turns ".

Just frustrating reading the crap people post here. I don't even check this site that much anymore because its full of crap like this forum post.

I give you a +1 for helping the retards that replied to my reply about how I got owned. You helped someone with no intelligence to be able to think of something he couldn't think of himself. Good Job!!!

Sp1d3r

Me, Alabama and others are retards now? You think alot of yourself dont you.

I'd say 'Streets Mod' is acurate, its a modification to how the streets works - Pretty simple realy isnt it?

For what your complaining about it would have to be 'Streets.php Mod' or 'Streets Cron Mod' - But it isnt, so his topic title is correct.

Its very easy to say 'Well anyone could think of that', but the same could be said about some of the best mods on here.

Im glad you dont come on here often, but the thing is, you do come back so it must have some things of interest, therefore CE isnt all bad. I dont see you contributing much either....

Just some whiney bitch with a red face

My frustration was that is has nothing to do with the streets script but only the crons and the change with the crons is something anyone with half a brain can do if they sit down and say "hay, you know, I need to make it so the turns refill more so that my players don't have to wait a day."

Sp1d3r

Funny, as people like you, don't thought of that first, making your statement including yourself on that "half brain people".

Also you got a point when you say "because its full of crap like this forum post" (as in your post).

And finally, and quoting Dazza "Im glad you dont come on here often, but the thing is, you do come back so it must have some things of interest", meaning that all these retards seem to be less retards than probably you as they come with Modifications every single day.

I could be wrong, (I frequently am) but wouldn't this mean players that are using their turns every hour would just keep getting an ongoing supply?

Surely as they are issued a users turn count goes up and as they are used the count comes down so it would never reach 100!