MakeWebGames

[McCodes V2] Unique Template's

Dayo

[McCodes V2] Unique Template's

I will make unique templates for your site i will charge $50-$125 a template and the images needed plus any file changes i will also throw in a free login and register to the 1st person who buys it (usual price 10-$25)

here is a sample of my work that i started late last night and finished a few hours ago.

template.png

(not in use so will sell for the right price)(will change title too) :wink:

If you want a custom template mail me or add me on msn/skypee

E-Mail: [email protected]

MSN: [email protected]

Skypee: tbk05dayc

Thanx,

Dayo

Re: [McCodes V2] Unique Template's

ahh yea good point, im use to helping a game whos turnover was $2000+ a week :P

lets say $30-$75 for a unique template with the gfx files plus that template up there is $40 plus ill install if for them if there cosing is not too good :D

actuly it is up 4 sale i cant afford the license just yet so ill sell it and wait till i can afford it

price $10 EA

Screenie

this is not unique i will sell a max of 15 copies of this

PM me for payment details

plus ill be making more soon for $10 ea

from now on ill charge $25 for a game template this includes all the PSDs aswell

ill make to order so just pm me what you want and ill make it :D

plus i want a good idea of the layout you could do it in paint, word anything, just tell me the theme and where you want everything possisioned

I noticed you said it takes quite a few images for the navigtaion, you could just use an image sprite and have 1 image do the same job. Just a tip ;)

I like the graphics, nice use of skills. I don't like the actual layout of the in game, i think that a game should have some sort if vertical menu so there is less vertical scrolling.

I noticed you said it takes quite a few images for the navigtaion, you could just use an image sprite and have 1 image do the same job. Just a tip ;)

im newish to php so ill try that next time.

I like the graphics, nice use of skills. I don't like the actual layout of the in game, i think that a game should have some sort if vertical menu so there is less vertical scrolling.

yea i was looking for other places to put the nav, i was gona put the basic mccodes one in the main area but it looked too cramped so i decided to make my own and put it there plus i dont reli get and scrolling unless im on user list/HOF/forum