MakeWebGames

New Banner

Haunted Dawg

Re: New Banner

wow you made a banner

and what?

He is making a banner, then it seems he would be looking for some sort of feedback to help finish it. Why do u need to be a .......... with cheeky remarks like that?

Also, i think the banner is a bit to "static" and it needs more character and something that will give the website some indication..

Also, i think the banner is a bit to "static" and it needs more character and something that will give the website some indication..

I have been looking for free vector's and brushe's. Just can't find any good one's.

You made a banner, good for you!

Yet you don't want people to trash you out... so DON'T post it!

And let's get real, even my kid could do that!!!!!

You say your kid could even do it? Well i have not actualy seen any of your work. Yet you want to bring your kid into the story? Pfft.

Me 2 nice font. What font is it? If you don't mind me asking.

Graffiti from dafont.com

You say your kid could even do it? Well i have not actualy seen any of your work. Yet you want to bring your kid into the story? Pfft.

LOL, why would you see my work? I don't have nothing to prove nor i need to "show off" my skills, looking back at... 90%? of your posts trashing other users, the one that seems to need to prove to this community that can code is you not me.

And the fact that i brought my kid into the story is simple, he's 4 years old (yes meaning that anyone could do it)! and get real... you wanted feedback like... "WOW, AWESOME", damn even i can't use image editors and can do it, so what were you waiting for?

I was not actualy waiting upon the "Wow, Awesome" post's but infact to show me how to improve.

So, instead starting to shoot dumb statements as the one that follows, that eventually lead to users "trash" you out, you ought to explain the purpose of such a simple banner, like "ideas to complete are welcome" or something similar. :)

Your post amuses me. NOT!

I am posting up here because i want to. Got a problem? GOOD! keep it to your self.

Hey, Lithium, Heres a novel idea.....Why don't you shut up?

Or better still, Just leave, I think that's what the CE community needs :roll: But that's just me, It's like I'm allergic to you ...... :|

Killah, The background could be more interesting.

Try messing with a few renders, like clouds. And then mess with the effects.

I do like the writing though :)

Or better still, Just leave, I think that's what the CE community needs lately less assholes like you :roll: But that's just me, It's like I'm allergic to you dumbasses :|

I think Lithium has the same problem as me. We dont like killah. Killah always critisizes people in other posts and I have had enough so now i just criticise him/her.

lol Killah if you wanted us to give feedback then you should of said, i was asking why you have posted this, you should of said you wanted to get feedback on it.... then i would of gave you some.

he asked for opinons on how to make it better so here's my opinon:

Add a background image or something, currently it looks boring and for some reason i don't think the font matches to were your going with it but also i don't know what kind of what you should use.

and by the way my previous post wasn't a personnel attack i just wanted to know what you wanted us to do about it like give feedback or what not.

the CE rules say (and i quote):

Your opinion is valuable as long it doesn't change into a personal attack.

Or better still, Just leave, I think that's what the CE community needs lately less assholes like you :roll: But that's just me, It's like I'm allergic to you dumbasses :|

LOL