MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Building - Updated!!! [$20.00]

matty405

ok the idea of the mod is you get to build your buildings, before you can build you will need to buy bricks which you can buy for game money, the more bricks you have the better building you can build your probably thinking what?s the point of this right? a building earns you daily money each day. but then your thinking what?s the point of that easy money for doing nothing well, i have a few add-ons :) in a rand system your building could be randomly attacked by terrorists also add-on to attack is people can burn how your building this will cost the burner 20,000 but maybe cost you more. i would also like to point out there is a sell button now which you can sell your building, and information button which tells you how much you earn daily/weekly/monthly/yearly this mod allows user's to spend there money and gives them an incentive to do things on the game just to build. if you would like to know more add me to msn or email me [email protected]

1.gif

2.gif

3.gif

4.gif

5.gif

6.gif

7.gif

8.gif

9.gif

10.gif

To purchase please send $20 to [email protected] please allow 24hours for mod to be sent.

if you have any problems contact me [email protected]

Re: [mccode v2] Building - Updated!!! [$20.00]

Matt, why did you make another account?..

This isn't really worth $20.00 as the map image sectoring can be done in 5mins, 10 minutes max.. Also you ould've done a better job on the image if you are going to sell it.. Hell you could've made your own..

wtf....get out of here telling someoen what to charge....Make your own. no one gives a sh*t.

No one has the right to say the script is not worth that.

Jesus thats why i don't hardly code here now. Almost everyone is a bunch of cheap as*es taht don't want to pay. If you want quality pay for it. I'm sick of seeing people say that script is not worth it.

wtf....get out of here telling someoen what to charge....Make your own. no one gives a sh*t.

No one has the right to say the script is not worth that.

Jesus thats why i don't hardly code here now. Almost everyone is a bunch of cheap as*es taht don't want to pay. If you want quality pay for it. I'm sick of seeing people say that script is not worth it.

lol :] great post there i see you hate the CE community. But you've gotta remember some people are just right bi*ches and want everything there way and always want the last word. I hate those people xD.

Some coders come to me asking for how much they should charge because they dont know the value of there own work. Some people need direction, Others dont.

lol most of my scripts are worth double what i charge but im just kind :-D

plus we all know CE members are cheap lol

Your actualy wrong there. Your contest mod is being sold for $25 - $35 i think. Way expensive for what could be 500 line's of coding for a mccode game.

I can not blame you there. MCcode's have been leaked so the code's tend to loose there price. As for the horizon's game engine this should be very well priced and can be up to $60 for your contest mod. My hide & seek i sold to some person who bought the horizon's game engine for $50. Where for MCcode's it only goes for about $15 - $25.

im sure they would have to check over any security on addons to that engine since it's the most secure as of yet.

adding modifications by other publishers would be risky for the user and for the original scrip publisher.

My contest modification was pricey but for 1 good reason, it took me ages to complete and i know loads of you are going to say "it's easy" well all i have to say to that is

Shup up and make it rather than posting bullshit replies to everyone saying things are easy...

cause most of the people on here say it's easy but can't even do a simple echo string :-D