MakeWebGames

DJ Control Center

Uridium

Seems that most game sites now are using radio stations to keep their members occupied

Ive been coding one now for about 2 years yep its a long time. but anyway ive finished it and its been tested.

Whats it do.

Your members can request tracks, send personal messages to the online DJ, Compete when Competitons are being aired.

Full 24/7 DJ Rota to tell Users whos Djing at any given time..

Admin section..

Create new Dj's any at level Admin, Senior DJ, Junior DJ, In Training.

DJ's can build a Profile for users to view.

Dj's Can Ban Tracks that a user selects even before its been selected...

Admin can ban Dj's and delete accounts.

They can also Chat with each other ( ** Still building this feature)

DJs can Book and Unbook their slots easily and once done is also altered via the members Timetable Panel

All shoutcast server and SAM setup protocols are available for your DJ's to easily setup their Broadcasters with the Admin center..

Entire system is MYSQL driven with some files that need CHmodding

Easy Installation with setep by step guide.

Requests and Timetables are viewable and useable from inside the game...

$25 for full package

** Chat when finalised and tested will be given to those that have purchased this mod Free of charge....

Re: DJ Control Center

DJ chat system is now working and added to the zip

will install link for those that wish to test it when they login in via the test

I will launch this MOD once im happy everything is running correctly and that ive added updates that are needed....

you can use these links to check the members view from ingame

www.slave-traders.net/trackrequests.php

www.slave-traders.net/timetable.php

TBH. Does not look like something you could make. Maybe you got a script that is very similar to this and edited it to fit mccode's. But this look's abit too hard for you to make when you could not make the pass the parcel.

Hope you do not take this harsh as i do not mean to offend your post nor you.

TBH. Does not look like something you could make. Maybe you got a script that is very similar to this and edited it to fit mccode's. But this look's abit too hard for you to make when you could not make the pass the parcel.

Thats what i thought in my post reminded me of some software (Web based) which looked VERY simular and had many of the same functions...

That is quite true regards the Pass the Parcel script but i think you can understand that in comparrison to the DJcenter the Pass The Parcel was a lot more difficult and aquired alot more functions than the DJcenter..

The Djcenter uses a totally different approach

And i quite Basic...

• 2 weeks later...