MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Parse The Parcel - [Re-Programmed]

Haunted Dawg

Ok since you all wanted to see illusions parcel mod working. Here it is. I have taken my time to recode this script so keep your smurk remarks to your self!

Firstly the sql:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Now for wrappers.php:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Header.php Code:

(Add this where ever you want to display it.)

Add this code to your cron_minute.php:

Please test for error's and such. I will be creating the admin panel in a short while. Just wanted to post this so long so i can make some space on notepad++.

NB: This script has not been tested as of yet!

NB: Admin panel coming soon!

NB: Idea came from illusions thanks.

Re: [MCCodes V2] - Parse The Parcel - [Re-Programmed]

Whey hey i will be glad to see this running smoothly ive had sleepless nights with this one.. I kinda bit off more than i could chew with this idea but did my best to make it a reality..

Its kind of annoying when you get an idea in your head one that wont go away so you think I KNOW i'll put it on a script which is easier said than done.

The Theme Creator idea came when i was fed up of looking at the same screen layout day in day out. which im pleased to say with the help of KILLAH yet again ;) it was born and works great.

You can see now why i never sell my scripts one coz even i dont trust em lol and two id be gutted if it didnt work when someone had paid their cash for it..

I have too seriously thank Killah and radio-Active for their enormous help with this silly idea of mine.. what you see today is just a script on a forum what you gain from it tomorrow is entirely up to you....

Why can people not seem to move rows away from the users table?

People wonder why their games are slow, yet continue to add to a table that calls every row on every page.

Really not hard to use new tables, especially as it is christmas based, so to me is temporary

Maybe they don't know any better? if they read your post on query optimization it would make sense to add an additional table.

(http://criminalexistence.com/ceforums/i ... .msg120707)

Killah, I'd of thought you'd learnt about now about basic optimization...

You got half way there with 1 new table..

Yeah die_n is pretty pointless, why not extend onto the endpage function. Then it could be used over and over in the future.

*Waits for the reply, "well its only free mod, didn't work at my best".*

Im sorry, I missed where they actually gave a crap what you think Luke. If you want it to run better code it yourself and stay the hell out of their threads. Your about as worthless as a zip on someones face. If you MUST post, Try posting something that helps them instead of your worthless post counts. 2008 posts and i bet 2000 are complaining about what someone else is doing.

Im sorry, I missed where they actually gave a crap what you think Luke. If you want it to run better code it yourself and stay the hell out of their threads. Your about as worthless as a zip on someones face. If you MUST post, Try posting something that helps them instead of your worthless post counts. 2008 posts and i bet 2000 are complaining about what someone else is doing.

Surely Luke's post was helpful, hes trying to get killah into the habbit of not extending the users table with unrelated fields..

If noone's gonna tell him, hes never gonna learn.

250 summin posts and nobody knows about you or seen anything designed/programmed. Luke (formely lost1) knows a lot more than you...

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home//public_html/cron_minute.php on line 30

Fatal error: Call to undefined function event_add() in /home//public_html/cron_minute.php on line 33

this is my cron min

Re: [mccode v2] Parse The Parcel - [Re-Programmed]

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/thedestr/public_html/cron_minute.php on line 46

QUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'UNIX_TIMESTAMP(),0,'You have just got the parcel!

Click here to unwrap and see if you got the prize!')

Re: [mccode v2] Parse The Parcel - [Re-Programmed]

Here is a new cron minute code try it out:

Think it works, I get the usual blank page on my cron_minute, meaning it works with no errors. Hope to see admin panel fixed.