MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Donator Packs To Items

daveaite

Re: [mccode v2] Donator Packs To Items

damn it..you completelymessed up what I'm saying....YOU DONT need to make a setting item....just make an item....add that item in the itemuse.php........give it affects....

Then in the IPN item_add(USERID,ITEMID,QUANTITY).

bullseye SLOWDOWN....think.........Your making something super simple into something complicated...your over thinking it.....stop for min.....you will get it man. :wink:

• 6 months later...

Re: [mccode v2] Donator Packs To Items

Sorry for posting in an old thread.

In the ipn_donator I have replaced

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

with

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Will this work?

• 2 years later...

I've just finished adding this mod onto my game. Can't wait to get it going it seems to be amazing however i've ran into a problem. After uploading the "dpuse.php" file and installing the link into my inventory. I created the 'Donator Pack 1' and added the Item ID to both the "dpuse.php" and in the "Inventory.php".

The use link shows up when the pack is in a users inventory, but when i click the use link the following error comes up:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '"' in /home/a3629762/public_html/dpuse.php on line 5

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...