MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Donator Packs To Items

daveaite

The amount of people that cannot be bothered searching the forums and keep posting asking for this is getting annoying, there is too many people that just cannot be arsed.... So here it is TESTED and works....

1. Make an item Called Donator Pack 1 or what ever you want it to be called, lets say, the cheapest you have. Just an item with no functions or anything.

2. Find in inventory.php:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

There may be something after that but add it under that anyway, this is what to add UNDER the code above:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

BE SURE TO CHANGE "ITEMIDHERE" TO THE ID OF YOUR DONATOR PACK ITEM.

3. Make a file called dpuse.php and add the code in it:

ONCE AGAIN BE SURE TO CHANGE "ITEMIDHERE" TO THE ACTUAL DONATOR PACK ITEM ID AND CHANGE THE VALUES OF THE DONATOR DAYS,CRYSTALS,CASH,IQ TO THE AMOUNT YOU WANT.

That wasn't very hard was it..... Now please stop asking for things like this when other versions of this are around the forum.

• Like 1

Re: [mccode v2] Donator Packs To Items

All I did to make my auto crediter work was take the original mccodes ipn_donator.php and took out:

Because payment can usually take around 1 week so it would credit 1 week after purchase, and if it wasn't a real payment i'd tan their ass :evil:

All I did to make my auto crediter work was take the original mccodes ipn_donator.php and took out:

Because payment can usually take around 1 week so it would credit 1 week after purchase, and if it wasn't a real payment i'd tan their ass :evil:

* bad..

isn't this just the basic v2 donator? or am i going insane...

I hate to spoil you guys and your auto creditting i can fix the mod hell i can code the mod but it is the easiesst thing in the world to exploit, heck there is a program you can download on a hacker site which bypasses the payment and security and gives you the donator pack you want without paying. So i would have a hard think before you make it auto credit, i no people who cant hack and cant code who have the program.. and it actually works....

Guest Anonymous

Auto credit protection is simple, *if* you pay attention. I'm not even going to comment on the IPN code above on the grounds that it's pointless, badly formatted and has more holes than a glaswegian slapper's stockings after a good friday night - I've removed a few already from CE due to extreme exploits and quite frankly, if you are stupid enough to run insecure ipn code, you deserve what is coming to you.

Auto credit protection is simple, *if* you pay attention. I'm not even going to comment on the IPN code above on the grounds that it's pointless, badly formatted and has more holes than a glaswegian slapper's stockings after a good friday night - I've removed a few already from CE due to extreme exploits and quite frankly, if you are stupid enough to run insecure ipn code, you deserve what is coming to you.

autocrediting is quite funny when you install it let me know ill buy a 100 pack for 0.1 lol

just now as i need it for my game

there is no need to pay someont to make a auto credit man..

Use the code in your IPN for will potions....That will show you how to credit items to uses...Modifity that code, put it in your donator one. and change the item id of course to the item id of the DP you made. :P