MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Fishing Mod

MDK666

Re: [mccode v2] Fishing Mod

only thing I use TS for is gaming, like america's army stuff like that lol. I have MSN but rarely ever use it. Always used Yahoo.

Though I'm not sure if I am up for a joint project as of yet. Due to conflicts in opinions things like that. Plus there is no way I am gonna be doing this for 8-10 hrs a day lol. Yeah I like what I do but I have got a wife and 3 kids lol. So yeah that ain't happening.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only thing I use TS for is gaming, like america's army stuff like that lol. I have MSN but rarely ever use it. Always used Yahoo.

Though I'm not sure if I am up for a joint project as of yet. Due to conflicts in opinions things like that. Plus there is no way I am gonna be doing this for 8-10 hrs a day lol. Yeah I like what I do but I have got a wife and 3 kids lol. So yeah that ain't happening.

i didnt really mean 8-10 hrs 1-3 is good enough if that, as long as we give each other ideas, and keep in contact then were good to go as long as we do work. we work hard and play harder. staff in the game along with coders and etc get the items to beta test with.

I am still working on it just not as much, but once I start working on something I don't give up till its finished. Just right now I am busy with a few other things lol. Actually just got done building a shoutcast server for here at the house lol. Now I need to get around to building the site for statistics , requests, things like that. On top of all that, I made a completely new newspaper layout, its a seperate page, the menus and such don't show up, you can add, edit news from the staff panel, and it is multiple pages. Once I get done with it, it will look llike and actual newspaper lol. Then I am building the site for my templates and mods and such, so yeah got a bit on my plate right now so once I get it done I will post it here.

lol

me too im currently working on a new fishing mod, farming mod, and maybe a new inventory mod again :-P

Could we not just use msn, would be much easier and faster : ) also we all have msn...

Write back soon and is it going to be me you and shaved ?

I have skill's in all area's just a little short within security... I hope that on this joint project i could learn off i believe too talented and skilled coders. Thanks,

Jc

I am still working on it just not as much, but once I start working on something I don't give up till its finished. Just right now I am busy with a few other things lol. Actually just got done building a shoutcast server for here at the house lol. Now I need to get around to building the site for statistics , requests, things like that. On top of all that, I made a completely new newspaper layout, its a seperate page, the menus and such don't show up, you can add, edit news from the staff panel, and it is multiple pages. Once I get done with it, it will look llike and actual newspaper lol. Then I am building the site for my templates and mods and such, so yeah got a bit on my plate right now so once I get it done I will post it here.

Interesting.

joint projects are quite fun

I went and tested both the fishing mods mentioned here, one by $$BULL$EYE$ and one by MDK666 ... they look like edited version of search the streets or whatever people are calling it, however I managed to go from level 1 to level 6 in the first one and level 1 to level 9 in the other...way too easy...

to change the exp rate and money rate do this

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET fishing_aloud=fishing_aloud-1 WHERE userid=$userid",$c);

$rand_fish = rand(1,5000);

$rand_money = rand(1000,10000);

$rand_exp = rand(1,100);

and change it with this

mysql_query("UPDATE users SET fishing_aloud=fishing_aloud-1 WHERE userid=$userid",$c);

$rand_fish = rand(1,5);

$rand_money = rand(10,1000);

$rand_exp = rand(1,30);

Never fear I am still here lol. Yes I am still working on my version of the fishing mod. Turns out its quite a bit more advanced than what I had originally planned. I am having some problems with a few things that I am wanting to do with it and as soon as I can figure it out or maybe someone can help me figure it out lol then I can move on further with it. Anyway the problem I am having is that in order to be able to fish you will have to purchase the rod, reel, lure, boat etc. And the way I want to do it is have them as items in your inventory rather than just having another table in the db. well Nyna was so kind to help me out some with the correct way to select the items but I haven't quite figured out how to make it all work. So if someone knows that I am wanting to do and is willing to help me out with it then it would be greatly appreciated. After that I am working on different locations to fish, which will have different difficulties etc. Once you finish fishing then you will be able to either sell your fish or keep them and use them to replenish your energy. I am thinking of going one step further and making it where you have to clean and cook the fish before you can use them to replenish energy. Once I get it done its going to be pretty advanced. lol there is so much more to it than what I thought at first, but this could evolve into something quite useful.

Never fear I am still here lol. Yes I am still working on my version of the fishing mod. Turns out its quite a bit more advanced than what I had originally planned. I am having some problems with a few things that I am wanting to do with it and as soon as I can figure it out or maybe someone can help me figure it out lol then I can move on further with it. Anyway the problem I am having is that in order to be able to fish you will have to purchase the rod, reel, lure, boat etc. And the way I want to do it is have them as items in your inventory rather than just having another table in the db. well Nyna was so kind to help me out some with the correct way to select the items but I haven't quite figured out how to make it all work. So if someone knows that I am wanting to do and is willing to help me out with it then it would be greatly appreciated. After that I am working on different locations to fish, which will have different difficulties etc. Once you finish fishing then you will be able to either sell your fish or keep them and use them to replenish your energy. I am thinking of going one step further and making it where you have to clean and cook the fish before you can use them to replenish energy. Once I get it done its going to be pretty advanced. lol there is so much more to it than what I thought at first, but this could evolve into something quite useful.

what you could do is use the itemuse.php for each of the items you want to add and maybe add an SQL called collection so that each item you buy would be saved for when you buy the final part. on the fishing.php just add an IF statement for the amount of items needed to start your fishing if its less than that of your collection SQL then you cant fish

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey i thought i wud post my edited one of this i like it i hope you do :

ok so here is fish.php i added so that you can also gain crystals :

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Oh and add this in header :

Find:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

and add underneath :

Hope this helps :)

Made a mistake soz i forgot to set it so that it actualy gives the users crystals lol it was telling them that they found them and not giving them to the user so here it is :

I changed the code you need to put into global_func so that they only get 5 hooks a day

• 1 month later...