MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Fishing Mod

MDK666

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [mccode v2] Fishing Mod

I have edited this mod to my liking. In my game, you wont get crystals, nor exp, but you will get cash on a basis of how large the fish you catch, example, if your biggest fish weighed 15 pounds, you get more cash than if the largest was 3 pounds. You have to buy a fishing kit before you can fish, or else you cannot access the page. Also I made a random negative result, as in, randomly, the fish and game warden will stop you and fine you $3000 for keeping undersized fish. My next edit, which i may get to today, on a random occurrence, you will hit a rock with your boat, and have to buy a new fishing kit to continue fishing. After I get the last part in place, I'll post it here if anyone wants it.

I have edited this mod to my liking. In my game, you wont get crystals, nor exp, but you will get cash on a basis of how large the fish you catch, example, if your biggest fish weighed 15 pounds, you get more cash than if the largest was 3 pounds. You have to buy a fishing kit before you can fish, or else you cannot access the page. Also I made a random negative result, as in, randomly, the fish and game warden will stop you and fine you $3000 for keeping undersized fish. My next edit, which i may get to today, on a random occurrence, you will hit a rock with your boat, and have to buy a new fishing kit to continue fishing. After I get the last part in place, I'll post it here if anyone wants it.

I would love to use your mod when you get it done just for thre fact i have been given a ticket for fishing in real life lol

heres my recode of this mod, theres no crystals and no exp, but theres some cash for selling your fish... so mostly its for fun, they way fishing is supposed to be. make sure you create item fishing kit and put it in a shop, perhaps a sporting goods store, or bait shop.... take note of the item id and replace the one in line 4 ($item=136)

fish.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

wow im suprised people are still useing this mod and or replying to it :)

I am new to all this and it was easy to put on my game i would like to see it upgraded its a cool mod players can fish when its winter out i give this mod a +1

can be seen working here nice mod mate

www.chavsterv1.co.cc

You have just ripped off Deadly States tag line Tut tut.

Bawt will not be happy

http://deadlystate.com/login.php

http://www.chavsterv1.co.cc/login.php

are you saying i ripped this game off of chavasters game because i coded this myself sry to say

took me a minute, but no, he is saying H1TM4N stole a game tag "Dare to cross the line"

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ive added this so when ya hit the rocks it takes the item fish kit off you

but keep getting a sql error and it dont take it off you well heres the line fish.php

echo "<center>You hit a jagged rock and your boat just sank, good thing you had a life vest on.</center>

You should be more carefull where your rowing";

item_remove($userid, $item, 69);

}

any ideas thanks

ive added this so when ya hit the rocks it takes the item fish kit off you

but keep getting a sql error and it dont take it off you well heres the line fish.php

echo "<center>You hit a jagged rock and your boat just sank, good thing you had a life vest on.</center>

You should be more carefull where your rowing";

item_remove($userid, $item, 69);

}

any ideas thanks

you mean you used my recode but didnt set the line 4 and editted the remove line?

heres my recode of this mod, theres no crystals and no exp, but theres some cash for selling your fish... so mostly its for fun, they way fishing is supposed to be. make sure you create item fishing kit and put it in a shop, perhaps a sporting goods store, or bait shop.... take note of the item id and replace the one in line 4 ($item=136)

fish.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

if your fishing kit is ittem #69 you want to change line 4 to 69 and leave the 1 in the remove item line.... 1 is the amount of items being removed.... your code is saying to remove 69 of the items

getting this now

You hit a jagged rock and your boat just sank, good thing you had a life vest on.

You should be more carefull where your rowingQUERY ERROR: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Query was SELECT * FROM inventory WHERE inv_userid=1 AND inv_itemid=

$item=136;

$it=mysql_query("SELECT inv_itemid FROM `inventory` WHERE `inv_itemid` = $item AND `inv_userid` = $userid");

if you notice above... my fishing kit is item #136 .... the sql line then works with it to remove. Not sure why you have to change it, as it works like that.

• 4 months later...

I know this is a very old subject but I did finally finish the fishing mod revamp a while back.... now I just have to dig up all the files etc. It turned out quite nice, it required you to have fishing tackle, boat , license, etc. Included multiple locations with different difficulties, and on a side note I also made it a little more advanced by allowing you to cook and use/sell the fish you catch. Once I find all the required files, sql's , etc I will post it.

I know this is a very old subject but I did finally finish the fishing mod revamp a while back.... now I just have to dig up all the files etc. It turned out quite nice, it required you to have fishing tackle, boat , license, etc. Included multiple locations with different difficulties, and on a side note I also made it a little more advanced by allowing you to cook and use/sell the fish you catch. Once I find all the required files, sql's , etc I will post it.

awesome sounds very good.

• 1 year later...

I'd like to use this but when i add the fish.php an paste the script i just get this

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home2/deadlysta/public_html/fish.php on line 26

This happens with everything i try to add, anyone no what the problem is?

Edited by Naffer20

• 2 months later...