MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Fishing Mod

MDK666

fish.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Add this sql

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [mccode v2] Fishing Mod

Nice mod.

I'll like it but A few edits before It goes on my game :)

tnks im currently trying to figure out how to require a person to have a boat, net, and lure to fish, it wont be items but more of a query but im confused so yea, do u have yahoo or msn so i can talk to you more in-depth of how i want it and if u could help me.

You could add boat, lure, pole, etc into the users table in the database couldn't you or are you wanting to do it a deifferent way??

well its hard to explain in a way and i dont want to have to keep checking here on ce for feedback so is i possible for me to be able to add you?

I was looking from a different approach see i was thinking why no get items and give the user something else to do like for example,

"you go fishing and catch a Swordfish and a Tuna. You placed them in a tank and sent the tank home on a arrival ship."

"You have arrived back from your fishing trip, would you like to sell the fresh fish you have caught ?"

'Radio buttons'

• Yes

• no

Also, have the option of ether going sea fishing which would cost more and you would require oxygen, but catching more expensive fish and have the option of going pond fishing and selling your daily catch to the local pet shop...

Please write back to tell me if this is possible, Thanks

Jc

"Just giving out the idea's btw" :P

shaved92bravada...

I think me you and MDK666 should create a game of our own or work as a team to generate some high quality mods, we have the ideas and the brainpower to create them so why not, we could maybe even make some cash out of it :)

Mail me yeah and we'll have to sort something out :)

Jc

shaved92bravada...

I think me you and MDK666 should create a game of our own or work as a team to generate some high quality mods, we have the ideas and the brainpower to create them so why not, we could maybe even make some cash out of it :)

Jc

we could maybe even make some cash out of it :)

Now why would you want to make Cash from it.

None of the Freebie script on here are good enough to be made money from even the ones i do thats why ive always put mine up for Free..

Now if your going to make somthing like

A whole new system where by YOU can name the Currency of the game and alter the name crystals to become wat ever you want. add more type of Characters otehr than member v NPCS then yeah that would be worth dipping into my pocket for..

But an easy way to make money gain exp or crystals from a {Paid mod is a pure waste of time..

Just my thoughts :)

Nice mod.

I'll like it but A few edits before It goes on my game :)

tnks im currently trying to figure out how to require a person to have a boat, net, and lure to fish, it wont be items but more of a query but im confused so yea, do u have yahoo or msn so i can talk to you more in-depth of how i want it and if u could help me.

i have a boat mod, so if you want contact me on [email protected] and i'll talk more in depth about his to you.

shaved92bravada...

Jc

well i have my own reseller server as of today so ill be do hosting, but thats not what i came to say, i like the idea of a joint site i have other game engines to use if needed too also im working on a joint game at the moment if you or anyone wants to join let me know but theres 1 requirement which is to have yahoo or msn but id prefer yahoo so contact me if so and if u need hosting let me know or go to http://www.thedarkhosting.com which is my main site its not all that good right now since i got it up and running last night.

None of the Freebie script on here are good enough to be made money from even the ones i do thats why ive always put mine up for Free..

A whole new system where by YOU can name the Currency of the game and alter the name crystals to become wat ever you want. add more type of Characters otehr than member v NPCS then yeah that would be worth dipping into my pocket for..

But an easy way to make money gain exp or crystals from a {Paid mod is a pure waste of time..

I just thought I would post an update. Yep I am working on revising the fishing mod. Its going to go into much more detail.

So far I have made it where you have to buy a fishing license before you can fish, and you also have to buy fishing tackle and rent a boat. There are going to be different locations with different difficulty, and it is also going to take a certain amount of time to get to this location. I am trying to get this finished as quickly as possible but also trying to take my time and make certain that I do it right. Figured interested people might actually be waiting on me or something lol. Will post when I get it done and is bug free.

* Also its going to be a base platform that I am going to be working on adding many more different features as I learn more so stay tuned.

We now return you to your regularly schedule program already in progress.

shaved92bravada...

Jc

i would guys, its a great idea on the co-project but im currently working on my hosting site at the moment and im also switching servers, but i will speak to my co-president of my business and see what he thinks on the subject, the only problem there is that we will require the few who work on it has to have yahoo messenger to keep in contact along with being available atleast 6-10hrs a day if possible so ill get back to you guys on this one.

ok i got an answer from the co-president and were willing to do a joint project but we'll all need to do a conference in yahoo messenger so we know everyone and know what everyones talents are and some small rules and regelations on the project so if shaved bravada and the other one sorry i forgot your name id need you guys to get yahoo messenger and reply back to this post with your screen name or pm me them, as for anyone else who wants to join ill also need screen names and well also need to know your experience on codeing or skills you might have.

thanks sincerely,

MDK666

Could we not just use msn, would be much easier and faster : ) also we all have msn...

Write back soon and is it going to be me you and shaved ?

I have skill's in all area's just a little short within security... I hope that on this joint project i could learn off i believe too talented and skilled coders. Thanks,

Jc

Could we not just use msn, would be much easier and faster : ) also we all have msn...

Write back soon and is it going to be me you and shaved ?

I have skill's in all area's just a little short within security... I hope that on this joint project i could learn off i believe too talented and skilled coders. Thanks,

Jc

im not exactly a skilled coder im still a newbie, but im stilll learning as i go, as for my co-president he does graphics and is a elite coder, and same with shaved im not sure aboout the msn i know that shaved does have yahoo, when my co-president gets on ill speak to him about it.

can be seen working here nice mod mate

www.chavsterv1.co.cc

thast the same version i made bullseye :-) i see u used it because u must like it but were talkin about a join project, ok back to the main subject, i myself have msn as for my co-president im not sure if he does but you guys just give me your msn emails and ill add you and speak to him about getting it if he doesnt