MakeWebGames

[mccode] Easy cPanel Login

Halo

Re: [both] Easy cPanel Login

Youve gotta be joking right ?? Please tell me you are..

The way this game is bug ridden, full of injection loop holes you want us to add a cpanel login for others to mess with.

Im aware no one else can see it only user ID 1 but the fact its on here will let everyone know that USER ID 1 may have his Cpanel ready to mess about with.

Ever heared of adding to Favourites or even typing the link which is far more safer than what youve given us.

No illusion, no-one will know if its there or not unless ID1 sends out an announment telling everyone that he/she just added a little mod so he/she can access the cpanel from the main menu.

Id say adding it to the smenu.php would be slightly safer but i dont see any problems with it-.

This Is Excellent But I Would Prefer Doing This Way

First Make A File Called cpanel.php

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Open Mainmenu

Find:

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Add Under

And Edit yourdomain to your own one

This Works 100%

And It Is Secure.

Guest Anonymous

What's the whole point? didn't know it was hard to type "cpanel" at the end of the domain, since it's just cluttering the page up with extra crap.

• 1 month later...

also to protect it alot more you could password protect the admin panel and/or the link to the cpanel in the game or even password protect the who staff which i would not recomend as one of those staff could just give out the password :D

if u didnt do one of the above then any 1 that hacks your game could get on reason

-they might not know it but if they hack your account then they could see the link and easily use it

come on if u could ahck ang u get get id 1 then thats better than id 2 or sumink so i would go for id 1 then get in 2 find a lunk 2 cpanel and obviously try it then find out i can get straight into the cpanel of wateva game it aint worth the risk

any 1 got a decent smenu.php login plz i need 1

Re: [mccode] Easy cPanel Login

ADD IT then let me add a simple update query with the submitted login name and password to the script when i shell ur site;)

come on how stupid can you get...

sql injection yeah ok easy 2 fix but cpanel lol bad idea they can delete backups add shells add backdoors just add a redirect to a keylog link anything.

this is the worst idea since people started ripping my mods :roll:

Very true.....

Heres a questions.....I thought a link you your email on domains was mail.domain.com...Guess not...., loll....is there a quicker way without going into cpanel and going to email accoutns...I have never really messed with this cause i dont use them just kinda curious

• 2 weeks later...

No way would i EVER add a easy link to my cpanel. Sorry but thats just asking for someone to reek havok. Most cpanels use port 2083 now days anywho. And some do offer the /cpanel short link but i disable mine on my box so they must know the port (mine isnt 2082 or 2083).

I would only use this if you feel secure with your setup.

[me=blue]has knowledge![/me]

I have a System Admin that does alot of work for me, He use to work for Lunarpages as a System Admin. If anyone needs help securing their server or accounts, Let me know. He doesnt charge alot and is very quick. He can locate and fix anything that is causing your server to go apenuts.

If you own a server, Some helpful hunts. Jail all shell accounts, This stops someone from using a loop and gaining access to the account that is exploitable. Install APF firewall. Allows you to add IP bans server wide without much effort.