MakeWebGames

Ravan Game Engine

Tylor

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Re: Ravan Game Engine

i have done some reserch on this engine a few months ago thinking it was a nice stable engine but to come to find out he sells the mccode v2 source codes to people he isnt selling his game just the accually mccode game which hes ripping people off i mean you can find mc2 leaked all over google, so i dont really see why people would pay 15.00 for a leaked version of mc2

Re: Ravan Game Engine

But it is a good base engine i suppose ( MC Codes that is )

Are you being serious?

Well yes.... Without MC Codes ever being released would most of the users on CE And people in the gaming business have text based games? They may have text based games. But Would CE Be what it is? Look at all the modifications and so on made for it it is huge that is why it is a good base. You can find so many modifications for it and the codes are so simple. So it is good for a newbie

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

lol..i have seen this Ravens script BS and i have to say it is in fact the mccodes engine with a few minor changes...lol

im surprised dabostew could not sue this guy, the similarity's are too much to deny it....

plus he prob made a nice amount of money off ignorant people...(no offence if you bought this engine :P)