MakeWebGames

Delete My post Please!!!!!!!!

MrGi

Re: Build Car {v2} and {v1}

well you have if($_GET['spend'] == '1')

on everything so that wont work

Well Just considering that you want to buy the Upgrades. Wouldnt you need to have the Spend in there?

I mean iv tested this, Working Fine for me

if(!empty($ir['hospital'] || $ir['jail']) {

echo 'go away';

$h->endpage();

die()

}

if(!empty($ir['parts'])) {

swtich($ir['parts']) {

case 1:

// only 1 part and do stuff here

break;

case 2:

// 2 parts

break;

}

}

else {

// buy the first part.

}

if(!empty($ir['hospital'] || $ir['jail']) {

echo 'go away';

$h->endpage();

die()

}

if(!empty($ir['parts'])) {

swtich($ir['parts']) {

case 1:

// only 1 part and do stuff here

break;

case 2:

// 2 parts

break;

}

}

else {

// buy the first part.

}

It will work my way also i belive.I mean iv used that exact code in my game and it seems to be working fine.But Explain yourself on what you mean.Is it a better/safer way?? The ['mechanic'] is set up for my game. So users will have to edit it themselves.

<?php
//Car Make Mod
//Coded By MrGi
//Made For Mccode V2

include "globals.php";

if($ir['jail'] or $ir['mechanic']) { echo("This page cannot be accessed while in jail or in the shop."); }
if(!$_GET['spend'])
{
print "<h2>Personal Car</h2>

[i]You can buy all you needs for your personal Car!You need this to travel![/i]

[i]You may also build your car in our own personal garage.[/i]

You Currently Have {$ir['parts']} Parts for your car.

<table width=95% border=1>
<th height=10%>Racing Parts</th><th height=10%>Price</th><th height=10%>Buy</th></tr>
<td><center>Steering Wheel</td><td><center>$100,000</td><td><center>[url='partshop.php?spend=1']Purchase Upgrade[/url]</td></tr>
<td><center>Transmission</td><td><center>$250,000</td><td><center>[url='partshop.php?spend=2']Purchase Upgrade[/url]</td></tr>
<td><center>Body Kit</td><td><center>$750,000</td><td><center>[url='partshop.php?spend=3']Purchase Upgrade[/url]</td></tr><tr>
<td><center>Gas Tank</td><td><center>$850,000</td><td><center>[url='partshop.php?spend=4']Purchase Upgrade[/url]</td></tr>
<td><center>Custom Mufflers</td><td><center>$1,500,000</td><td><center>[url='partshop.php?spend=5']Purchase Upgrade[/url]</td></tr>
<td><center>Nitrous Upgrade</td><td><center>$2,000,000</td><td><center>[url='partshop.php?spend=6']Purchase Upgrade[/url]</td></tr>
<td><center>Headers</td><td><center>$2,500,000</td><td><center>[url='partshop.php?spend=7']Purchase Upgrade[/url]</td></tr>
<td><center>Cam</td><td><center>$3,500,000</td><td><center>[url='partshop.php?spend=8']Purchase Upgrade[/url]</td></tr>
<td><center>Turbo</td><td><center>$4,500,000</td><td><center>[url='partshop.php?spend=9']Purchase Upgrade[/url]</td></tr>
</table>

<table width=95% border=1>
<th height=10%>Your Car</th><th height=10%>Build</th></tr>
<td><center>Racing Car</td><td><center><a href='partshop.php'>
Build Now</a></td></tr><tr></table>";

}
else
{
if($_GET['spend'] == '1')
{
if($ir['money'] <999999)
{
print "You don't have enough money to buy this upgrade, Come Back when you have $100,000";
}
else
{
$db->query("UPDATE users SET money=money-100000, parts=parts+1 WHERE userid=$userid",$c);
print "Congratulations, You Bought the Steering Wheel.

[url='partshop.php']Back to Shop[/url]
";
}
}

else
{
if($_GET['spend'] == '2')
{
if($ir['money'] <249000)
{
print "You don't have enough money to buy this upgrade, Come back when you have $250,000";
}
else
{
$db->query("UPDATE users SET money=money-250000, parts=parts+2 WHERE userid=$userid",$c);
print "Congratulations, you Bought a Transmission!

";
}
}

else
{
if($_GET['spend'] == '3')
{
if($ir['money'] <749000)
{
print "You don't have enough money to buy this upgrade, Please Come back when you have $750,000!";
}
else
{
$db->query("UPDATE users SET money=money-750000, parts=parts+3 WHERE userid=$userid",$c);
print "Congratulations, you bought a Body Kit!

";
}
}

else
{
if($_GET['spend'] == '4')
{
if($ir['money'] <849000)
{
print "You don't have enough money to buy this upgrade, Please COme back when you have $850,000";
}
else
{
$db->query("UPDATE users SET money=money-850000, parts=parts+4 WHERE userid=$userid",$c);
print "Congratulations, you bought a Gas Tank!

";
}
}

else
{
if($_GET['spend'] == '5')
{
if($ir['money'] <1490000)
{
print "You don't have enough money to buy this upgrade, Please come back when you have $1,500,000";
}
else
{
$db->query("UPDATE users SET money=money-1500000, parts=parts+5 WHERE userid=$userid",$c);
print "Congratulations, you bought Some Custom Mufflers!

";
}
}

else
{
if($_GET['spend'] == '6')
{
if($ir['money'] <1999999)
{
print "You don't have enough money to buy this upgrade, Please Come back when you have $2,000,000!";
}
else
{
$db->query("UPDATE users SET money=money-2000000, parts=parts+6 WHERE userid=$userid",$c);
print "Congratulations, you bought a Nitrous Upgrade

";
}
}

else
{
if($_GET['spend'] == '7')
{
if($ir['money'] <2490000)
{
print "You don't have enough money to buy this upgrade, Please Come back when you have $2,500,000!";
}
else
{
$db->query("UPDATE users SET money=money-2500000, parts=parts+7 WHERE userid=$userid",$c);
print "Congratulations, you bought a New set of Headers!

";
}
}

else
{
if($_GET['spend'] == '8')
{
if($ir['money'] <3490000)
{
print "You don't have enough money to buy this upgrade, Please Come back when you have $3,500,000!";
}
else
{
$db->query("UPDATE users SET money=money-3500000, parts=parts+8 WHERE userid=$userid",$c);
print "Congratulations, you bought a New Cam!

";
}
}

else
{
if($_GET['spend'] == '9')
{
if($ir['money'] <4490000)
{
print "You don't have enough money to buy this upgrade, Please Come back when you have $4,500,000!";
}
else
{
$db->query("UPDATE users SET money=money-4500000, parts=parts+9 WHERE userid=$userid",$c);
print "Congratulations, you bought a Powerful Turbo System

";
}
}
else
{
if($_GET['spend'] == 'car')
{
if($ir['parts'] <9)
{
print "You only have {$ir['parts']} Come back when you have all 9";
}
else
{
$db->query("UPDATE users SET parts=parts-9, car=car+1 WHERE userid=$userid",$c);
print "Congratulations, you built a car with all 9 Upgrades!

";
}
}
}
}
}
}
}
}
}
}
}
}
?> 

Good Mod Tyler

Wouldnt it Be Like This Tho?

Re: Delete My post Please!!!!!!!!

MrGI why do you want your post deleting ? if we were to delete all the posts on here that have been RE-Modded from another mod there wouldnt be many posts on this Forum for Freebies. Your idea is original and could be helpful to others..

Put it back up matey.

All my Mods are re-mods of others and they havent been taken down..

Nope Im not putting another mod up. After reading radio-actives post, I dont want any fo you top coders dissing on my stuff. Iv been here for a week tops and all iv heard was a bunch of BS. Id like to hand outs mods to newbs. Just like i take some fo your guys mods and put them on my game, But some people dont want it that way. So Im done with posting them.

NOTE: READ RADIOS POST< LAST PAGE BY ME!

And people just dont think a re-did mod will cut it, Im tired of coming to places were someone posts up a mod and no-one gives them credit for even TRYING... its total bullshit. As in Radios post everyone wants quality mods. They dont want 27 pages full of mods. They want there mods because they think they are the best in the world. They dont want to see others.

well to be honest nobody on here is an expert coder infact nobody on the net is an expert coders simply.. theres no such thing what you dont know today about php you'll know tomorrow so its a game of swings and roundabouts.

So quit whining woman and get the post put back up or i will have to bitch slap ya lol