MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Staff Applications

Zero-Affect

Re: Staff Applications [FREE]

There is an alternative

Don't run SQL2

Convert it to V1

Delete everything that involves locking and locking the table, that should work fine

actually just convert the locking to a 0 id in the first sql config and update via that or make settings table

im making a table for settings...what shall i put values for conf_name and conf_value? 0.o

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Staff Applications [FREE]

Great Mod. I modified it just a little bit, so that you can add the staff rules, as well as amount of staff you are looking for. I did not make this mod at all, like I said I modified it a tiny bit....

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: [mccode v2] Staff Applications

i know its a dumb questio but still gonna ask. I am having a trouble changing the width of the table to fit into my screen. I have changed the 80% to a lesser amount and doesnt seem to want to change. I need to change it so it fits in the screen for width=200 about.

Would love someone to help me here (i am getting back into programming and some things are forgotten and some things i have to re-learn)

<form action='StaffApps.php' method='post'>

<input type=hidden value='$userid' name='ID'>

<table width=80% border=1 class=h>

<tr>

<th colspan=2>Application Form.</th></tr>

<tr>

<td>Position: </td>

<td>

<select name='staff' type='dropdown'>

<option value='2'>Admin

<option value='3'>Secretary

<option value='5'>Assistant

</select>

</td>

</tr>

Answered my question. trial and error and a little persisitance

<td>

<textarea name=about maxlength=75 wrap=physical cols=60 rows=5 onKeyDown='textCounter(this.form.about,this.form.remLen,75);' onKeyUp='textCounter(this.form.about,this.form.remLen,75);'></textarea>

changed where it says cols=60 from cols=75 done the trick

love the mod its fantastic

ok this is great but one thing i cant see the writing how do i change the colour

i have no clue what written your talking about but lets just think basic

HTML FONT CODE

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

or you could be talking about css since i think this pulls table class

simple line add

in table line add

these are examples and not tested.

lies! :P

it will still pick it up, but the <font> attribute, wont pass HTML 5 validation, like md said

so yea, if you wanna do it the correct way, listen to md, and use CSS

wtf...

<font color =

deprecated element has to be css

i was giving examples of how it could be done lol the html code was specifically for the html content obviously and would work to my knowledge

i have no clue if thats the exact CSS code since i don't really mess with CSS font color much

but im assuming it would be in header

md's post made sense i was just assuming why it took another post from another user to elaborate on it

Because, all i was saying, is it doesnt absolutely necessarily, no other way, have to be in CSS, you can still use the <font> attribute, and it will still work, its just not the right way

nice mod i like this staff app's better than any other one i added and i got it in right to where the links are but when i go in staff panel and unlock it and go back to the game to see if it works i get a white screen saying NOT FOUND

try using the original

md's post made sense i was just assuming why it took another post from another user to elaborate on it

Because, all i was saying, is it doesnt absolutely necessarily, no other way, have to be in CSS, you can still use the <font> attribute, and it will still work, its just not the right way

the right way?

is there a code of ethics or something lol

the right way?

is there a code of ethics or something lol

Yes, yes there is, if you could do it any way, what is the point in W3C Validation?