• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Re: Script For Header

Screenshot lmao,

When you go onto a page on your name it will say your address http://blah.com/page.php

This script makes it so it displays,

Game Name Page

Or somthing like that so you can't screenshot it.

Nice job killah great idea.

nice try sayin u cant screenshot that sort of thing cause im sorry to inform you but it is screenshotable and whoeva or whereva you was told or heard u cudnt has misinformed you anythin is screenshotable but it might not make since 2 screen shot it but eh

Re: [mccode] Script For Header

Omfg :| Another "Killah" joins the rank of CE :O

To be honest, the mod seems a little pointless in my opinion. I mean, why would people look at what page they are on when they should be focusing on the content?

Maybe it would be better if it were in User Profiles to show other people what you are doing.

Just my opinion thats all :roll:

Omfg :| Another "Killah" joins the rank of CE :O

To be honest, the mod seems a little pointless in my opinion. I mean, why would people look at what page they are on when they should be focusing on the content?

Maybe it would be better if it were in User Profiles to show other people what you are doing.

Just my opinion thats all :roll:

i use my method has a handy tool like say i just searched something like a name a min ago and i wanna go back to it but i am also wanting to go withdraw some money

don't waste time opening a new tab just gp dp ot then click the drop down on the back button and look for "Killah City - Search"

i know ill get alot of comments saying tabs are so much easier but meh tbh i cba

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /home/terroris/public_html/header.php on line 139

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

139 = $gusn=$db->query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE userid={$_GET['u']}");

• 7 months later...

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /home/terroris/public_html/header.php on line 139

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

139 = $gusn=$db->query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE userid={$_GET['u']}");

sorry for bringing this backup but dose anyone know the quoted fix

Thanks

Both of these combined along with an SQL insert I have it to where now it shows where they are on their profiles.. So they both indeed are very useful especially together :) Don't fight about it you all can make some great stuff individually but if you'd combine your efforts instead of all the hating you definitely can do much more! Thank You Both

• 6 months later...
  • 6 years later...