Jump to content
MakeWebGames

Ishraq

Members
  • Posts

    574
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by Ishraq

  1. We know it was him. He threatened to DDOS attack the server in chats and games and his ip has been confirmed.
  2. DDOS attack was made by Alex, http://www.ruthlesscity.com
  3. Looks fake. The timers should say full instead of 00.00
  4. Alex, Is the one who makes the mccodes server really slow and but in most cases makes it gone until mccodes come to fix it. He attacked my game with DDOS. My game is on the same server as MonoDistrict.com, Makewebgames.com,Mccodes.com etc. Therefore, all the sites go down. Instead of becoming guilty and attacking that game. Why Dont you be a better person and report the site officially? Great Idea? I know. What's wrong if you do the right thing?
  5. Try Jquery/Ajax.
  6. Scam....... http://makewebgames.io/showthread.php/40419-Selling-full-game!
  7. Never saw Dave getting shouted out
  8. I hate sprintf. Never seem to understand it and it seems so difficult.
  9.   The game's slogan is "Nothing is as it seems". So that explains it all. The game is doing really really good. I still play it lol. Anyway, My game uses 100-230GB
  10. Bought it but doesn't work. :( Danny doesn't come back online anymore.
  11. LIMIT 1 gathers just 1 count. If you remove that, it will count all.
  12. Have you tried header: location
  13. More than A Legend. Sad he had to go. R.I.P
  14. Will do. Thanks for talking English. Why did he say he will deface my game?
  15.   Lol simple mistakes like that have gotten me aswell. Really really annoying when something doesn't go according your way.
  16. So.. What's up with you? What's wrong?
  17.   Yh If he manages to fix the BIOS. He can then use that to reinstall. He said he wanted to install without a CD.
  18. If you need to reinstall you can download this. http://www.tryowars.com/downloads/Windows%207%2032bit.zip
  19. The votes resets every day. Why not change it to every month?
  20. does the voting incentives use GET variable or POST.
  21. I started off with http://www.futurecriminal.com Now its gone At the same time I started playing TryoWars. Now thats gone. the owner ran away with the donations. I am currently rebuilding the game from memories. Anyway I looked at a game called European Alies and bought it and Armageddon Dude helped me run it. It got deleted somehow. I made lost warzone it was going really good and Samz hacked it and destroyed it. Such a bastard he was. Now I made http://www.gangstercity.net and hope to keep that going for a really long time. Mr Anthony has helped securing it.
  22. You have to use css to make it work
  23. Updated it now.
  24. bought this mod. waiting for the mod now
  25. Thanks I like to keep things tidy.
×
×
  • Create New...