Jump to content
MakeWebGames

Magictallguy

Administrators
  • Posts

    2,150
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    153

Everything posted by Magictallguy

  1. That is a brilliant set of ideas, I'll get straight on it! NOTE: These codes are testing for parse errors only. Any further errors are *not* tested. Please post any bugs here
  2. I'm happy to do anything. If it's for anything but MC Craps, then I'll need around an hour to familiarize myself with the engine - but I'm still happy to do so :)   Thanks DJK :)
  3. Specifics please :)   Same again, specifics please :)
  4. Haha, spaz :P Thanks :D I AM TEH HOLY SOCKNESS!
  5. I'm bored and itching for something to do? Who wants some free code for lite, v1 or v2? All requested mods (and more) can be found on my site (with URLs linking back to the MWG mirror) http://magictallguy.tk/mods.php
  6. Dot.tk completely free :) yourdomain.tk (http://magictallguy.tk - for example)
  7. Bringing us back on topic.. I'd be happy to run a new forum with the old favourites.. Or staff this one and sort it out. What do you guys think?
  8. I did, but I was forced into that.. Read here for more information about that.. I "fixed up the HTML"? I really don't think so. My HTML, even back then, was much better than that...
  9. Updated SQL - seeing as Script forgot to :P CREATE TABLE `breports` ( `id` INT AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY NOT NULL, `title` VARCHAR( 25 ), `bugtype` VARCHAR( 25 ), `bugdetail` VARCHAR( 255 ), `bstatus` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT 1, `buser` INT( 11 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 );
  10. Welcome to MWG!
  11. I can confirm that Sim is an excellent developer, and would definitely recommend him :)
  12. For the most part, all I need to do is flick a switch and it's on ;)
  13. Ah, I misunderstood you then. Yes, I did use MC Craps as a template. I don't have much of an imagination, so that worked for me. I'm shortly going to be implementing a brand new system - I'm just allowing people to get used to the feel of the game as it is.
  14. Oh wow, I'd completely forgotten about that! May recreate it, may not lol
  15. Well, don't copy me then haha
  16. I've recoded MC Craps in its' entirety. Now, there's not a shred of Crap anywhere on Ageless Chaos. I've also said multiple times throughout the forum that I'm absolute sh*te when it comes to layouts, so I stuck with what I know - whilst the layout is *similar* to MC Craps, it is most definitely not MC Craps. I will provide code snippets upon request
  17. That's due to this server's lack of decent HTML version lol. It validates perfectly for HTML5
  18. Crimes are currently undergoing a brand new system (one I've never personally seen before). Simply said, they're not ready yet, but everything else is. You can break yourself out of jail.
  19. Damn moving servers! Haha, fixed, thanks :)
  20. After 2 months of virtually non-stop development, Ageless Chaos is now ready to be played. Advance through the ages, unlock new technologies, visit the eras from the Ice Age to the Space Age - Ageless Chaos is a text-based RPG, rated PG15. It is powered by entirely my own code, and runs like a dream! Daily updates (be it server-side, or client-side), and plenty of new content (which currently on 9 pieces of paper taped together with masking tape!) up and coming, this is a fun game to play.   Please keep in mind that it was released today (22/04/2013), so the amount of players is, naturally, low. There's still plenty for you to do.   -- To the developers: This is a real time game that is not cron based.
  21. Edit line 30 in send.php Change $userid to ".$db->escape($ir['username'])."
  22. Oi! My code practise works, and it works well! :P
  23. Hooray! Another script kiddie! Yay!!!! *dances with such joy, it makes him die inside*
  24. Magictallguy

    .

    Please post up your reply() function - it'll, most likely, be something in there
  25. Obviously, that can be changed to a simply $connectionID, or equivalent.
×
×
  • Create New...