MakeWebGames

Viking Era

sniko

Correct me if I'm wrong [MENTION=65371]sniko[/MENTION], but it's like a Viking around the "Viking Era". It has (don't kill me Harry, it's not what I actually mean) a lot of the same<- bad word I know features as the TBGs around. By "same" I don't mean The Same. It has combat, traveling, clans which is equiv. to gangs, inventory, quests, etc. I have no clue to what he has done since, but when I was around making some commits here and there it was pretty damn cool. It didn't really feel like what we are used to seeing these days. It's a lot of outside the box type stuff

Is it like mc codes(text based), real time?

It's text-based, yes. But not "like" McCodes (ie: the generic games that form from the McCode base)

Correct me if I'm wrong [MENTION=65371]sniko[/MENTION], but it's like a Viking around the "Viking Era". It has (don't kill me Harry, it's not what I actually mean) a lot of the same<- bad word I know features as the TBGs around. By "same" I don't mean The Same. It has combat, traveling, clans which is equiv. to gangs, inventory, quests, etc. I have no clue to what he has done since, but when I was around making some commits here and there it was pretty damn cool. It didn't really feel like what we are used to seeing these days. It's a lot of outside the box type stuff

Yup, that's correct :)