About This File
PLEASE NOTE: Only tested on GL 2.3
What is Catch The Robber
Catch The Robber is a event where a robber randomly attacks and takes money from a players every x minutes until he is caught by the last player he robbed. The player who catches the robber is rewarded with all stolen money during the event.
- Change how often the Robber robs a random player.
- Change how much damage the Robber does to the player %
- Change how much money the Robber takes from player. %
- Players receive a notification when Robber.
- Players can catch the Robber before he robs another player to take all money the Robber has taken.
- When the Robber is caught, a notification is sent to the Admin telling him the event has ended and who won as well as how much he received.
- Allow players time to catch the Robber, OR set the thieving % low otherwise it is possible for the Robber to take all game money if all players don't have that much money. Player's can be robbed more then once, but never back to back.
How To Install:
- Open up your game
- Go to the admin Panel
- Go to Modules & Themes
- Open the Module Manager
- Click on Install Module
- Upload the ZIP file
- Follow the instructions
Since this mod uses Cron Jobs:
You will need to set up a Cron job and change the password in the file catchTheRobber.cron.php. If you don't know how to do this, I included some instructions below. If you are unable to do it yourself, message me and I will do it for you or guide you threw it.
* Open the use ftp or file manager and find the file "catchTheRobber.cron.php" located in the modules/installed/catchTheRobber/ directory
* You will need to edit this file. Either download or edit.
* Find the text on line 3
$PASSWORD = "YourPasswordHere";
Replace the text with your password where it says YourPasswordHere.
Save, and replace the old catch catchTheRobber.cron.php file.
Now set your Cron up
I recommend running 1 minute crons. Set the Cron up threw your cPanel.
Edited by KyleMassacre
What's New in Version 1.1.1 See changelog
Fixed installation issue .