About This File
Modified crimes and theft allows players to steal cars and commit crimes on against players. Everyone who commits a crime has a chance that it is done against a player and every time they commit a they theft there is a chance that the car is stolen from another player. In addition to being able to steal cars and commit thefts against other players, this mod also allows to to create a success and fail message. You can also specify the message sent to the player that the crime is committed against and the message showed when committing it against another player.
- Change % that the crime is against another player.
- Change % that the car is stolen from another player.
- Create success message
- Create fail message
- Change message if crime is against another player
- Change notification message sent to player crime is committed against
- Notification sent to players when car is stolen
How To Install
By default, crimes and thefts against other players are set to %50. You will still need to edit display messages.
Extract file, then
- Upload and replace crimes and theft files included in proper directory.
- Run schema file to alter table changes needed.
If your crimes and theft files are already modified, there is instructions on how to properly edit the files needed to be changed.
then upload contents of zip file.
If you already have edits done to your files, instructions are included on making the proper edits. If you have any problems installing, you may contact me.
What's New in Version 1.1.0 See changelog
The new version on modified crimes allows players to be rewarded specific items or a random item from an item type. They is also the option to allow the item to be stolen from other players.