MakeWebGames

A Donator Pack System all Mccoders will want....

Uridium

I was on my travels on the net from the comfort of my chair. When i came across a Pixel site Created by Alex Tew not saying the name of the site but it gave me an idea if people buy Pixels why cant i implement the same idea for Game players to buy Donator Packs.

So i did and here it is.

<< LINK REMOVED TOO MUCH NEGATIVE FEEDBACK TO BOTHER CONTINUING >>

The script itself is from another site that is GPL all ive done is recoded it so it works for buying Donator Packs instead of advertising Pixels..

What does it do ?

Your game members simply look for the Donator pack they want to buy on the site,

When theyve found one they simply create or upload an image to say thats their spot, when they have filled in the Necessary details. and payment has been received Their status becomes active and you send out the correct Donator pack to the user...

The users are informed of Expirey 5 days before the Donator Pack Runs out and they can just refresh their payment on the link sent to them. ( Admins are also sent an email of expiry and any updates )

Admin Features ?

From the Admin panel you can add new types of donator packs that you are selling in the game increase prices of any donator packs that are sold.

Users can pay by offline method, Paypal, 2dcheckout, Authorise.net Creditcard, Egold and many more..

You can choose to make a Donator pack Pending until you receive payment then activate it when your ready.

Ive created a site to view and Its FREE payment option so you can test its features...... Ive Disabled the SIGNUP function so at the minute its a free for all..

Re: A Donator Pack System all Mccoders will want....

you can download the file at tufat.com its called Gpix but that version is setup for Adverts so download the Gpix and i will Upload the files ive altered for the Donator Packs to work,,,,

And regards the Explore page i have seen it running and helped to make it run on various sites.

I'll be the first to admit my coding is just remnents of other peoples but i dont take nothing from them and if i use them i make sure i Comment the person in question to who developed it.. in my posts..

The Idea behind this Post was because the Payment system for Donator Packs was boring as hell.

And the new system here will give Staff more control over the game rather than trying to find Mis payments from members And errors that may occur ina transaction..

Once you download the Gpix and set it up you will understand why my idea to convert this was a decent one

You will need to have GPIX installed from tufat.com before this Mod will work.. its Free

once you have the gpix installed or what ever you have named it on your site then..

Download this templates.zip file

Unpack it and send all the files from it to your templates/ folder on your FTP only send the files and NOT the folder...

<<< ZIP REMOVED >>

why not just post it, it would save time and easier

At 51 files i dont thnk people would want to see that many files to copy and paste...

QUICK NOTE

In my rush to get these files sorted i left my URL in the footer.inc.tpl file just add your own url to it sorry about that

At 51 files i dont thnk people would want to see that many files to copy and paste...

put the 51 files in a zipped folder and share that?

if you scroll up a few posts you will see i did add a zip for the file...

incase ya missed it here it is again

<< ZIP REMOVED >>

I dont get it. So users buy DPs (like normal), get a "spot" to put an image (can make that anyway), then you send out the DP (which is normal I think).

...??

Deception thats quite true you got me its useless lets take it down...

Then again Is it ?

Sounds like it

THEN DONT USE IT ZERO!!

But for those that do want to use it.

The whole thing is Free the scripting from tufat is FREE the coding i did is FREE.

when its all installed and set up how you want it you can have as many pages of grids as you like for all Dontaor Pack types.

You add the Links to your game That correspond to the Correct Donator Priced Grid.

When users have created an Account on the site and purchase a Donator Pack they can pay by any means possible not just the standard Paypal option... Users are more in control of their purchasing. You can send Multiple emails to Customers without using the games Emailbox.or making an announcement

If you decide to make a Donator pack price higher or lower You dont have to keep editing any Coding on your games site. it can all be done Via the Admin Panel. The system lets you know instantly when Items were Purchased so you dont have to keep Checking any Staff logs for expirey dates.

You can keep check of all payment transactions if a member has a problem with anything about a payment.

Yes agreed you still have to send Donator packs out Manually via the staff panel. But im sure one day some bright spark will decide to make the mccodes script enable Donator Packs to be placed directly into your games Inventory.....