MakeWebGames

Omg i just made best move ever not

septrax

Guest Anonymous

Re: Omg i just made best move ever not

Well as a holder of sources legally obtained from MCcodes, the obvious solution is to re-upload from the distribution sources you were supplied when you purchased the system.

On the reverse side, as a holder of sources illegally obtained, I'd think twice about asking here. CE does not support the (re)distribution of such source files and has little interest in supporting people who cannot do the right thing.

Question is .... Which are you?

No i have legal copy but i have made so much changes so i was more thinking if it was any way to restore the file so i dont need to make everythign on index from the start,thats all btw use illegal copys never good always huge buggs and stuff

Wow just got the file back and work finally :)

I would guess its the latter, which will give some people around here fun when they "play" it... maybe? :roll:

btw why do you think i use illegal copy just becuse i deleted my file ? You never made any misstake ? You should really dont judge people so fast

Lmao, because if you bought a legal copy you would have a backup on your PC and not that stupid.

omg i do but if you read my post above before you posted you would know why i dident want to copy the orginal one

stupid.

Delete twice ? deleted it! dident say i deleted it more then 1 time :/

Why spend 300$ on host when i got my own dedicated server ?

Cant code ? Did i say i cant code ? I cant code so good still learning

Dont have game becuse i cant code ? Wtf is that about ? How do u think ppl learn ?

Just forgett this its alredy solved