MakeWebGames

[Other] New Login Page, Great look!!! [$20.00]

KingRise

Re: New Login Page, Great look!!!

if you new anything about graphic making

you wouldn't go saving things in paint, it has shitty formats witch cause you to lose color and detail on work that is saved

thats why it saves things fast

but that still doesn't justify you blatantly cutting and cropping COPYRIGHTED material

i have:

Adobe Photoshop cs2 (image ready)

Adobe Photoshop cs2

Adobe Photoshop cs3

Adobe Flash

Micromedia Flash

Animation Shop

Paint Shop Pro 7

Swish Max 2

does that mate me elite? lol

no just shows you got alot of cash .. unless their pirate :-P :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

what fool saves in paint it goes fuzzy and shit if you so you put it make pics at such a good quality why you should no it looses quality in paint dont come up with a cheap excuse

Why criticse all others logins, and you havn't posted a example of youre logins, and i think thay he saved his screenie in paint. because he is selling it, he wont give them sh*t quality work will he.

i can do better gfx than most i guarantee you that so dont go making false claims if you see i dont have a game so whats the need for me to make a login but i may make a game and speaking of it let me see something you have done

From looking at your dollafree site you are talking out your ass

i am making a new layout...and gfx i am better than most if i take my time but i dont think im promoting my self right for gfx i need to get people tryin me out so others will use me to make gfx thats why you dont see much gfx from me

if you talking about me i got mines legit i got adobe cs3 masters collection on a original CD from my cousins computer/electronics shop from what i hear about you you are the one who knows about a patch and so on maybe you did it i never knew of anything like that