MakeWebGames

[Other] New Login Page, Great look!!! [$20.00]

KingRise

Hey i just made a new login template and im selling it for a bit of cash....yeah i do have this template myself but it will be changed when/if it sells to a different look.....however i will be keeping this template for my game until it sells. if it does sell it will be removed asap

Login Page:

ps1tr6.png

ps2mh2.png

Selling for $20

Email + Msn [email protected]

i will change the (ABOUT AND INFO) and (GAME NAME) to the buyers name of choice before selling

Time took to make:5 hours

Program: Paint Shop Pro

Copies Left: 5

Re: New Login Page, Great look!!!

sorry to burst your bubble

but the border is blatantly from wow

and you can tell you didnt make the large circle thing because its poorly cut i meen you can see were parts are missing were you have cut it from somthing

yeah but if you look in the top right hand side of the circle of example you can see a light brown on the outside were it has clearly been cut

then if you move to the bottom right parts of the circle are pissing were you can once again see it has been cut,

if your are going to try render something at least use adobe photoshop or any other half decent image software

Now your telling us you use paint shop pro, you have said on previous occasions that you use MS paint and indeed in the screen shots you do have MS paint open

give the guy a brake, its a nice layout!

you cant tell me that you have never used a copyrighted image and I'm pretty sure that who ever made prince of Persia is not going to take the person to court over using it!

if you think you can do a better login (with out using a template or copyrighted images) then go ahead

I have used copyright images but not in my favor! He is selling his login which whoever made the img will be pissed if he knows people are making money from his grafix...

by the sound of it he has used part of the image, just the person i dont realy thing thay would be that pissed off realy

also who ever buys the template can change it