MakeWebGames

Need Help With My Crimes, PLZ HELP!

avellion

ok i got a mod out of one of the formus it was just for a new crime layout like tc but i already had an adv crie system but it got messed, anyway this is basicaly wat i posted on there for help.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey peeps umm imma having some troble when u do a crime it dosnt pop up wid if u done it or not and u dont go to jail or get exp and money, wat bit in the code do i have to change to get it working for me?

Ive Found Out Its Something To Do With My docrime.php So Can Some Plz Post What It Should Be To Work?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yea basicaly can someone post a new docrime.php for me and we will see if it works, also i dunno if this is ok but the game its on endless-wars.com go on there and do a crime and u will see wat i mean, PLZ HELP ME! :-(

Re: Need Help With My Crimes, PLZ HELP!

Ive Found Out Its Something To Do With My docrime.php So Can Some Plz Post What It Should Be To Work?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yea basicaly can someone post a new docrime.php for me and we will see if it works, also i dunno if this is ok but the game its on endless-wars.com go on there and do a crime and u will see wat i mean, PLZ HELP ME! :-(

Well you start with the basics, learning to read the source, now if you figured out where it went wrong shouldn't be so difficult to fix it else you wouldn't be able to read scripts and understand them.

Well you start with the basics, learning to read the source, now if you figured out where it went wrong shouldn't be so difficult to fix it else you wouldn't be able to read scripts and understand them.

well i kinda need instructions on how to fix it :( is it an sql prob, or file? i have members and i kinda need it fixed asap

Guest Anonymous

Why the hurry? AFAIK most, if not all, the senior CE members who are capable of fully answering this are generally working and fairly busy.

Instead of posting "it duzzne work" - perhaps you should read the manual pages regarding error reporting, turn it on, run a few tests, log any and all errors. Once that's done post the relevant information here.

You will need to post

a) Several lines of code surrounding the offending line(s)

b) The table definition for this tables (if any) accessed by your script (at the relevant location)

c) The version number of the software

d) All errors reported

e) Exactly what steps you have taken to fix and/or reproduce the error

f) Proof of purchase

g) A reason why we we should help you when you offer nothing in return.

• 7 months later...

Can somebody translate this into English please?

Ok, I've got a modification from the forums. It was a new crime layout - similar to Torn City's crime layout.

But the problem is, I already have an advanced crime system and, when trying to install the new mod, it messed up.

I am posting on here for any possible help

Hey people!

I'm having some trouble. When you commit a crime, it doesn't state the outcome (whether you have succeeded or not). Also, nothing is gained. Jail time, exp, money, etc.

Is there something in the code that I need to change to rectify this?

I've found out that it is the docrime.php that contains said error.

Can someone please post the fixture?

Can someone post a new docrime.php for me, so I can see if it works.

Also, I don't know if advertising is ok, but the site it is on is Endless Wars. If you go onto there and attempt to commit a crime, you will see the outcome for yourself.

PLEASE HELP ME :(

And for the flip sake, learn English!