MakeWebGames

[mccode] Register

Zero-Affect

This is to go with Login [Free] located at http://criminalexistence.com/ceforums/i ... ic=23363.0

Right well I've seen these horrible logins/registers people are selling that just give coders a bad name so heres a freebe by yours truly to help you guys advance in css/php/graphics.

If you use this i ask that you do not remove my copyrights or my name if you do and i see it i will ask you to remove it if you do not remove it then you'll ruin any future freebe's for the others.

Contains:

1 PHP

5 PNG

Screenshot:

Screenshot

The screenshot doesn't give the coding or graphics much justice to fully see the quality of this modification you best bet is to goto Killah-City.net

register.php:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Image PNG:

Block Bottom

Block Center

Block Top

Grid

Login Header

Don't forget these images need to be added to your /images fold in your public_html directory

Have fun and leave comments.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

Re: Register [Free]

Both are nice one correction torn-county.com *.net*

MTG confirmed zero made it, so i guess you can shut your mouth now.

Guest Anonymous

not bad i wont be using it but it bad a55 but i think you will wont to remove the session_start();

and add in a bit of protection like

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Couldn't you just use htmlentities() in stead of all that.

not bad i wont be using it but it bad a55 but i think you will wont to remove the session_start();

and add in a bit of protection like

Couldn't you just use htmlentities() in stead of all that.

no that would be needed too but by doing it this way you stop most known attacks

lol what the hell, that has to be one of the worst ideas I've heard of. You're completely changing what they enter, you're changing their password even.

User: (enters password "div234db001")

Script: Alters password and now it's 234001

User: Logs in with original password

Script: DENIED

You know you can't just copy and paste things around and think they'll work right?

As Magictallguy said just remove it it reutrns that error becuase in your database you dont have a table called ips just as easily fixed by adding in ips and adding banned ips to that table.

i believe that would work if not then just follow Magictallguy's word and just remove it.. Well thats my 2 cents.

--endo--

sql for creating the ips would be something like this i think

CREATE TABLE `ips` (

`userIP` int(11) NOT NULL default '0'

) ENGINE=MyISAM DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1

lol what the hell, that has to be one of the worst ideas I've heard of. You're completely changing what they enter, you're changing their password even.

User: (enters password "div234db001")

Script: Alters password and now it's 234001

User: Logs in with original password

Script: DENIED

You know you can't just copy and paste things around and think they'll work right?

true but did i say copy and paste no

that would be a simple as doing this for the password

but as most know a simple injection to the password field is to easy and bro this stops a lot of hackable injections to the post fields and it is not to easy for noobs to apply to a page it will need edits but it was point to the right area to see what can be done

cam some one please tell me what im doing wrong im trying to block the multi accounts of the same ip in this register im add this into header but its making my page not work just givng me a blank white page

here is what im putting guys

$q=$db->query("SELECT * FROM users WHERE lastip='$IP' AND userid={$_POST['ref']}");

if($db->num_rows($q))

{

die("No creating referral multies. Bad dog.

>Back");

any help thanks guys