MakeWebGames

Lucky Bags

Akash

Hi guys, another one of my free mods, for V2! Basically, the user can buy upto 1000 lucky bags, which cost $2,000 each.

When they buy a luckybag, they can open them. Inside them, will be either cash, ranging from $500-$2,400, crystals ranging from 250-1200 or any random item from the game.

It will be one of the three, which is decided randomly. This is a very simple mod, 100% bug free for me and it can easily be edited.

Execute the following sql in phpMyAdmin

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Create a file called luckybag.php

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Do not edit if you don't know what you're doing!

Screenshots not needed as the mod explains itself

Hope everyone enjoys it :).

Re: Lucky Bags [V2][Free]

Trust you to be the first poster on my mod ;). Oh Paddy, sorry, but from Saturday-Tuesday I won't be online. Going Brussels :). Obviously, I'll still be making what you wanted...but just to let you know, I haven't disappeared ;).

This mod is really good. I changed it so I can only buy 25 at a time, for £25,000 each, yet I can buy more than 25!!! I changed the " == 1000" to " == 25", but I can still buy/have more than 25.

Also, how do I have it so that you can only find a specific item or two?

Hey, I'd just like to say, FRICKING AWESOME MOD!

although, could u make it so the item u get doesnt appear so frequently and also that it auto-merges the item, instead of being a long list of just that 1 item in the inventory. thx

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Re: [mccode v2] Lucky Bags

Here is a LITTLE update to it as your players can earn millions within a few seconds and its now fixed

You will have to edit the items part as you will have to put your own IDs in because at the moment when you got an item it could of been a will potion or if you got DPs/SPs as items the users could get free DPs/SPs

Re: [mccode v2] Lucky Bags

works great War_Hero. Thanks

Another thing I saw is someone wanted it to " quantify " in their inventory, thats easy.

replace this

with this

thats what I use when anyone receives an item in my game and works great, its just standard in V2.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...