MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Crystalbank Mod

nath2k7

Hey,

Create A File Called crystalbank.php

And insert

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Then save and then open your php and run

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Now open your explore.php

Find

Under that add

And There You Have It :)

I Know its basic stuff but i hope it helps :D

Nathan//

www.eyesofdoom.ej.am

• 8 months later...

Re: [V2] Crystalbank Mod [V2]

Links are the same, SQL is the same.

Secured Crystal Bank

look at this Magictallguy thinks hes so cool yet the version he secured doesnt even work right away oh lordy dude sit down and start suckin that thumb of urs instead of tryin to secure other peoples scripts and knock them the entire time my god people like you are the reason some newbies wont post on CE

oh heres a error after taking messing with it abit to get to work

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/thugwar/public_html/crystalbank.php on line 118

look dude got that error after 10mins attemptin to make ur so called secured version to work i guess your not so great huh Magictallguy

look at this folks he put it like so

echo ("You ask to withdraw ,

", number_format($gain), $s);

echo ("the banking lady grudgingly hands it over.

");

echo ("You now have %s crystal%s in the bank.

", number_format($ir['crystalbank']), $s);

echo ("> Back");

which caused errors why you may ask well all the " ; he has in there are unneeded

so it should of been

echo (You ask to withdraw ,

, number_format($gain), $s)

echo (the banking lady grudgingly hands it over.

);

echo (You now have %s crystal%s in the bank.

, number_format($ir['crystalbank']), $s)

echo (> Back)

heck i prolly could take the echos out aswell but eh i dont care

Secured Crystal Bank

look at this Magictallguy thinks hes so cool yet the version he secured doesnt even work right away oh lordy dude sit down and start suckin that thumb of urs instead of tryin to secure other peoples scripts and knock them the entire time my god people like you are the reason some newbies wont post on CE

what the hell are you going on about MTG did him a favor so he can learn from his mistakes... honestly i hate it when new CE users come on the scene and start getting cheeky to the main coders on here

Secured Crystal Bank

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/thugwar/public_html/crystalbank.php on line 118

look dude got that error after 10mins attemptin to make ur so called secured version to work i guess your not so great huh Magictallguy

");

echo ("> Back");

which caused errors why you may ask well all the " ; he has in there are unneeded

so it should of been

);

echo (> Back)

To my defence, that was quite a while ago, and I didn't test the script. My skills have increased (I believe so anyway), and who the hell are you to think you can give me flak because you don't agree with my coding methods?

You NEED the quote marks "", or else the code doesn't know what it's doing - kind of like you -.-

I'll recode it, again, for your benefit.

Maybe then, you will see, why I do this for others..

Re: [mccode v2] Crystalbank Mod

MTG: Little error on that last script

chane that to

You forgot the ? but its easily done mate

Hmmm, seems you should be quite yourself, 10 minutes attempting to make the MTG so called version to work (using your own words), when MTG or a few users around would prolly recode it entirely in less than that...

And even your "fix" is even more buggy than actually MTG's one.

this would error right on the parenthesis, and removing the echo's... on that way of coding... would simply error it all. :)

Be sure of what you say first then trash after. Trashing a user WITHOUT knowing what you are doing, it only states how dumb you are. (and yes you can flame after this) :)

@MTG i don't know why you have even bothered to reply ;)

Secured Crystal Bank

");

echo ("> Back");

so it should of been

);

echo (> Back)

he hasn't got a clue himself lol

Secured Crystal Bank

");

echo ("> Back");

so it should of been

);

echo (> Back)

yeah and im supposed to be the biggest noob on CE :roll:

Secured Crystal Bank

");

echo ("> Back");

so it should of been

);

echo (> Back)

pog if ur referring to me not having a clue myself your 100% wrong so how bout you pack it in and sit there like a good boy i may be a newbie poster on here but that doesnt mean i am a newbie coder so eh shut ya faces

pog if ur referring to me not having a clue myself your 100% wrong so how bout you pack it in and sit there like a good boy i may be a newbie poster on here but that doesnt mean i am a newbie coder so eh shut ya faces

If this is true, why on earth did you tell me to remove the echo?!

Secured Crystal Bank

");

echo ("> Back");

so it should of been

);

echo (> Back)

He's just forgot the sprintf you n00b! :-D

Secured Crystal Bank

");

echo ("> Back");

so it should of been

);

echo (> Back)

He's just forgot the sprintf you n00b! :-D

That's the old one -.-

• 2 weeks later...

obviously you cant read either aka i didnt tell you to remove anything

hence my exact words were "heck i prolly could take the echos out aswell but eh i dont care"

so how about your stupid ass go back to your mommy and pog if i dont know wat im doing why is it i own my own hosting company which consists of 2 servers i update myself daily oh wait i know its cause i dont post on the forum like your stupid lowlife idiots lmao get a life and get off your computers

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/savage/public_html/crystalbank.php on line 103

yet mtg messed up again sigh its ok ur dumb

result why it gave that error is this $s2 = ($ir['crystalbank'] == 1) '' : 's';

heres a copy of a workin version of the one u posted

oh and just so you try and say it dont work dont bother cause it is a 100% working version fyi its in my games

• 4 months later...

hence my exact words were "heck i prolly could take the echos out aswell but eh i dont care"

so how about your stupid ass go back to your mommy and pog if i dont know wat im doing why is it i own my own hosting company which consists of 2 servers i update myself daily oh wait i know its cause i dont post on the forum like your stupid lowlife idiots lmao get a life and get off your computers

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CONSTANT_ENCAPSED_STRING in /home/savage/public_html/crystalbank.php on line 103

heres a copy of a workin version of the one u posted

oh and just so you try and say it dont work dont bother cause it is a 100% working version fyi its in my games

Your attitude stinks your coding stinks and your spelling stinks basically.. Your supposed to be 21 right? You sound 13.. Oh wow you own your own hosting company.. Big deal i know tons of people below the age of 16 with there own hosting companies..

Just 2 thing's

1. They fixed the error.

2. If you update your severs every day how come you can't spell?

Just 2 thing's

1. They fixed the error.

2. If you update your severs every day how come you can't spell?

I think Wickidnezz has something real bad against MTG, I think it's Jelousy ;)

Yeah I completely agree with you!