MakeWebGames

Cant get my head around these?

radio_active

Hello

I have a few problems i cannot seem to get my head around...

From what i know, My account and a few other accounts on my game just Duplicate everything, if they send an item, it duplicates, if they remove a house of hte markets, it duplicates, if they post in the forums it duplicates, its really wierd and im not sure what the error is here, i think its from the Mysql Database with charaters not set properly?

Then their is some accounts that dont dupe at all but, when they go to attack, every time they click the attack button it uses 50% energy so you cannot win the fight?

Im really confused as to why some accounts are doing this and some are not, can someone please help..

Would be much appreciated

Thanks

Re: Cant get my head around these?

I've personally seen css code that can stop SQL queries from working properly. I definitely don't understand it, but I could replicate it lol.

I can see something breaking because of external stylesheets, but some sort of html/css hack that dupes items, seems very unlikely.

Javascript could perhaps if and ONLY IF the source php code is itself bugged.

Thanks for the posts yet im still in a bit of sh*t here....

I think its to do with my database screwing up...Because Some users Mail Count Randomly goes to -1 occasionaly so i have to fix that up, then some accounts are duplicating everything which is a very abusable bug and then some accounts are using 50% energy for every time they click attack in an attack window...

So with that information, its directing me towards the database....???

Thoughts?

The best way to fix this is to figure out a reliable way to reproduce any of these bugs and thoroughly debug them, unless someone else has encountered the exact same set of circumstances.

Without testing the code out, I certainly won't be able to offer any advice on this one.

I believe my Users table in the database is screwed as all the errors relate to the users database table as it has been doing funny things lately....

I should have this fixed soon and if i do, ill post how i did so if someone ever experiences the same problem, they may be able to fix it aswell..