MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Updated Explore

houndbite

Re: Updated Explore V.2

i didnt need a Screenshot i just looked at the code and imageine what it would look like and it worked so yeah xD dont really need one its just for people who dont have tthe time to go tothere game and add the code save changes look at it if dont like click undo or put the orginal code backand save chnages its faster than waiting for people ot add screenshots :-D

There is no point making explore pages, people will have to modify them for their own sites. It would be quicker to make one from scratch, then to modify yours. P.S. If an explore page mod is ever to be made, it has to be unique. Try experimenting with the style of your tables etc (CSS). You could even attempt to make an image map, I haven't seen one of those on here yet, lol.

That would be nice would you sell it tho it could make some money..?

and

it should be a tad hard from what i can imagine some way you could make that explore.php editeble without having to log-into the cPanel hmm i wanna help some xD

I'm tempted to create an explore that is updatable via the staff panel..

Each "box" (or <td>) will have it's own row on a table in the database..[me=Magictallguy]ponders the thought[/me]

that's an interesting idea

• 1 month later...
Guest Sniko`

MTG you aint been on MSN for a while or i might be on when your off and u mite ben on when im off anyways i would like a copy of this please