MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Multiple Houses

Richard

This requires the House tax mod, If you do not have it, remove the Upkeep line from properties.php.

Run Sql:

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Create properties.php

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Create propertymarket.php

Replace estate.php with:

Add a link to properties.php in main menu and link to propertymarket.php in explore

Enjoy :)

Re: Multiple Houses [V2]

Really nice mod!! I like it.

But I have a small question/concern:

A house costs £25,000,000, but when I buy it, I buy it for £27,500,000. Why is that? Has it got something to do with:

This is something that you forgot to add, and will allow users to cheat in a way. When adding the house to the market, or just selling it straight up without moving out, the user will still have the will of the house they were in. So you should make a query to reset the players current property to the one you start off with, and then they can move into there other houses. Really good mod though mate.

I was testing this mod out abit, i sold my house so i then moved into the default house, so then i had 2, and these would contsantly grow :(

I had this problem too, I just manually went into the database and deleted the excess homes, lol.

Can you make a staff ability to View Users Houses and delete them if neccessary as if game is abused and people buy lots of houses, for 1, in edit user, when you cange what house they live in, it dooesnt work, and 2. You cannot see how many houses users have....?

Would be useful, i dont know if i have the capabilities to mod it, but ill try if no1 does...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...