MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] Staff Applications!

This is how to install Staff Applications to MCcodes V2!

Please note i did not code this from scratch, it was taken from "seb" who coded a V1 version in another thread... I thought i would fix it up and make it V2 with a few little extras...

So here you are!

Add into staff.php

the cases

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

and the functions

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Make a File called staffapps.php and add this into it:

smenu.php

find";

replace with

Add the SQL

Make a file called stafftoc.php

Ive added some rules accept you are free to make your own..(hence the code without rules in it.)

And you have a half decent Staff application installed....

raDiO_acTivE

www.downtown-to.com

Re: V2 Staff Applications!

That's the error i have and me and a mate is helping me out with it.

Staff Applications

2=Admin 3=Secretary 5=Assistant If you find any other member positions please report it to a game owner right away!

QUERY ERROR:

Query was SELECT * FROM staffapps ORDER BY appID DESC

I edited the posts with the code i have on my site...If you are getting errors, please tell me the error...

If you are not recieving mails, it is most likly because in your database your mail count is on -5 or something, so sending yourself a few mails and it will be back to normal...

Otherwise post errors as this code works fine for V2 for me!

Fatal error: Call to undefined function app_view() in /home/dale/public_html/staff.php on line 8

this is line 8 of staff.php

can any 1 tell me wat is rong plz

Fatal error: Call to undefined function app_view() in /home/dale/public_html/staff.php on line 8

this is line 8 of staff.php

can any 1 tell me wat is rong plz

try puttin all the things togather and yeah but i added exactly same no probs well one but i fixed it real simple coding really anit that hard but my error tok me abnit and now its still messed so no staff apps simple just mail the id 1 for it why have apps xD

Im not quite sure where all your errors are coming from???

when adding the cases and the functions be sure to put the functions where you put them in the cases..

eg

case0:ran

case 1: app

ccase2: app2

case3: app3

If you place the cases in an order like that so you have the 3 cases after case ran(made up case), you have to put the functions after the function ran(made up function)

funtion ran()

function app1()

Function app2()

funcction app3()

and that way you should not get an error...

• 1 month later...

all works but this

$db->query("INSERT INTO mail VALUES('', '0', 'System', '{$_GET['user']}', unix_timestamp(),'Your Staff Application' ,'Congratulations, your application has been reviwed and you are now a staff member. Please view our rules so you do not loose this job.')",$c);

still gets sent out BUT

Mail (0)

Dosnt Update To

Mail (1)

Just Stays As

Mail (0)

It's kinda good but it goes to admin.php and it says V2 not V1 so i will have to fix that i tested the app i applied for admin i got set a sec or assist so it's screwed up!

Simple, re-direct the two links in the main file to what you have it set as, and as for the Admin secretary and asssisstant, you have to edit the code to suit your game! So i have 2=admin, 3=sec and 5=assisstant, you will have to change yours!

• 8 months later...