MakeWebGames

Ce going over the top with there promoting?

-Matt-

1. There title is now 'CE Network - Amazon Survival' wich the forums was about gaming and coding ect not promoting there own website.

2. Regards, The CE Network - Amazon-Survival Team.

3. CETOPWEBGAMES - i highly doubt they paid for there 'Super Plugging'

Anyone else think this...

Re: Ce going over the top with there promoting?

1. There title is now 'CE Network - Amazon Survival' wich the forums was about gaming and coding ect not promoting there own website.

CE do what they do because they want to if they want to promote other sites and them self then they can. If they have a network to promote THERE sites and others at the same time then so what..it means traffic for them and wont cost anything and if you could sign up to a advertising company and have your game(s) posted for free to get alot of hits then you cant tell me you wouldn't do it.

Guest Anonymous

Lets see, I've logged in excess of 500 hours on AS in redevelopment, Scarlet has spent a considerably amount of time developing the new graphics, and mdshare has been very busy developing the new ideas, concepts and controls - not to mention spending a great deal of cash, I think CE Network should be permitted a little freedom to plug their own system.

1. This was my mistake and has been fixed, was a accidently overlooked part and didn't see it when I went to catch some sleep

2. heh ? we don't hide what we have in our portfolio like others do ?

3. plugs are free as you know, everyone is able to ad a 1 day plug for free, as many games do if we would cheat AS would be nr1 which is far from it

I didn't ad a single plug to AS at CETWG, players do that just like they do for other games

I will say as I own many online sites and cross site advertising is by far something to be utilized. However going over the top as you put it there would be an extent in which not to pass over. Link your sites showing on average 3 times more then another paying for advertising on that specific site.

I'm not saying ce was doing this just pointing out a situation I ran into with a site network in past.

Guest Anonymous

You don't really have a right to tell them what they can/do with there own sites anyway.

You don't really have a right to tell them what they can/do with there own sites anyway.

i don't think the users of CE care what they are doing with the site but the emails. but i do think this topic is just a bit over the top over an email :|

Guest Anonymous

I know this is a little off topic, but if this is the main ce site..they should get the homepage sorted all menu's/etc disfigured.

I know this is a little off topic, but if this is the main ce site..they should get the homepage sorted all menu's/etc disfigured.

only on FF , IE shows it perfect and I didn't take the time yet to fix it as 99% goes directly to the forums instead of the homepage

the disformation is due to the fixed widths and adding the rss feed buttons for the relevant links some time ago

i don't think the users of CE care what they are doing with the site but the emails. but i do think this topic is just a bit over the top over an email :|

Wasn't due to the CE e-mail, I changed some stuff and accidently it changed also the forum title, so instead of CE Network > General CE Zone it said CE Network - Amazon-Survival > General CE Zone

I didn't paid attention on it till I got awake and fixed it instantly

Ok what's the next complaint ? I see the AS banner on CE ? doh, that's a adtoll Run On Network campaign, shows on all publishers of adtoll

Wasn't due to the CE e-mail, I changed some stuff and accidently it changed also the forum title, so instead of CE Network > General CE Zone it said CE Network - Amazon-Survival > General CE Zone

Ok what's the next complaint ? I see the AS banner on CE ? doh, that's a adtoll Run On Network campaign, shows on all publishers of adtoll

Just keep doing what your doing. absolutely nothing wrong in my eyes.

TJ

Just keep doing what your doing. absolutely nothing wrong in my eyes.

TJ

For sure..Keep doing what doing Becasue your obviously doing something right or you would not have what you have right now.