MakeWebGames

New Login pg.

krisler

Re: New Login pg.

Does it do this:

IAM A CREATOR OF MANY SQL EXPLOITS,THAT ARE USED. THEY ARE PRETTY EASY TO MAKE IF YOU UNDERSTAND IT BUT THE MORE COMPLICATED ONES COULD DAMAGE MOSLY ANY GAME AND SOMETIMES TAKES WEEKS OR A MONTH OR TWO TO CREATE THESE DEPENDING ON THE NATURE OF THE GAME YOU WANT TO EXPLOIT. A GOOD SERVER AND A BACKED UP DATABASE WILL BE MUCH HARDER TO EXPLOIT THAN OTHERS.

Just wondering....

Not everyone wants flash for multiple reasons

and the world still consists out of 80-90% dialup users, so why would you use flash ??? having them to download 300-500Kb at 56kbps... they sure will love yout site... as soon they see loading, the tab will be closed fast

• 6 months later...

and the world still consists out of 80-90% dialup users, so why would you use flash ??? having them to download 300-500Kb at 56kbps... they sure will love yout site... as soon they see loading, the tab will be closed fast

Not To Argue M8 But I Have A Worse Connection Then 56kbps

Try 54.0mbps On Wireless And Flash Doesnt Bother It So Why You Think Itd Bother A Connection Speed Of 56kbps???

Whilst the fact that it doesn't bother you is anecdotal evidence for your position Wickidnezz, that doesn't necessarily mean that everyone who has the same exact connect speed you do will see things exactly the way you do.

Flash will cut down on potential customers. Clearly, there are tons of sites out there that do use flash though. And that's what I would use to bolster a position in favor of using flash, if I were to take up that position. ;)

There is a trade off though in using flash, so anyways, there you go.

Try 54.0mbps On Wireless And Flash Doesnt Bother It So Why You Think Itd Bother A Connection Speed Of 56kbps???

54mbps is faster than 56kbps and just because you use a wireless router doesn't mean the speed you get from your isp is that great either most people have between 1-10mbps and than conert 1-10mbps into a easy to understand spead so in reality you have anywhere from 100kb/s to 1mb/s

54Mbps = 55296 Kbps... that seems to me that its just a tiny but "short" tiny bit more than 56Kbps... But then again... it can be me... :roll:

• 3 weeks later...

wireless router that belongs to my landlord as i run off his connection as its free to my rent and i aint stupid i know abit about computers as i have been brought up in a computer tech family and yer wireless connections when ur running off of some1 elses connection r junk no matter what speed and the provider he has is junk aswell so eh dont tell me stuff i dont please and thank you

54mbps is faster than 56kbps and just because you use a wireless router doesn't mean the speed you get from your isp is that great either most people have between 1-10mbps and than conert 1-10mbps into a easy to understand spead so in reality you have anywhere from 100kb/s to 1mb/s

• 11 months later...