MakeWebGames

[mccode v2] crystal bank

timpitts

create a file called crystalbank.php and add

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

I havnt tested it, please edit it and post back here, I think it should work, I converted it from ruby bank so those who want crystal bank can have it as crystal bank hope you all like it

• Like 1

Re: crystal bank

what version is this?

OMG v2

well ill give you credit as ur a newbie

but [v2] look for include "globals.php";

[v1] look for require "global_func.php";

It does not have to be include "globals.php"; it could be require "globals.php"; for V2

Also it does not have to be require "global_func.php"; it could be include "global_func.php";

Include just means include it if the files exists whereas require means the file has got to exist otherwise it will not display

what version is this?

OMG v2

well ill give you credit as ur a newbie

but [v2] look for include "globals.php";

[v1] look for require "global_func.php";

It does not have to be include "globals.php"; it could be require "globals.php"; for V2

Also it does not have to be require "global_func.php"; it could be include "global_func.php";

Include just means include it if the files exists whereas require means the file has got to exist otherwise it will not display

Actually The require() function is identical to include(), except that it handles errors differently.

The include() function generates a warning (but the script will continue execution) while the require() function generates a fatal error (and the script execution will stop after the error).

If you include a file with the include() function and an error occurs, you might get an error message

• 5 weeks later...

dude u got hacked and u cant even code that means you shouldent even have a damn pc so just dos ur self or soemthign and give up ur pc cause u cant code so yeah just leave xD ive seen ur sites ;)

i offer'd to help secure them a bit but ur like naw i do it myself and that is why urs got h4acked XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

now onto the mod

it isn't even secure

i bet ur waitin for nyna or magictallguy to secure them please dont xD

no offense to you Squimmy its just idk learn to code and secure wid Sprintf() like all the others do :-)

well i thought it wasent most stuff wid out Sprintf() isnt secure

and is like some how exploitable

yes i know i have loads of stuff well had now

i have made it a tad bit secureer for wannabe injectors

but yeah soz for saying it wasnet i didnt get a chance to look at it clear some skiddie its tryin to hack me he did get in but he tryed to dos me TRYED xD i got him tho byebye The Joker+1 Skiddies -5

Guest Anonymous

but yeah soz for saying it wasnet i didnt get a chance to look at it clear some skiddie its tryin to hack me he did get in but he tryed to dos me TRYED xD i got him tho byebye The Joker+1 Skiddies -5

Man, your more stupider then a thought.

dude u got hacked and u cant even code that means you shouldent even have a damn pc so just dos ur self or soemthign and give up ur pc cause u cant code so yeah just leave xD ive seen ur sites ;)

i offer'd to help secure them a bit but ur like naw i do it myself and that is why urs got h4acked XDXDXDXDXDXDXD

now onto the mod

it isn't even secure

i bet ur waitin for nyna or magictallguy to secure them please dont xD

no offense to you Squimmy its just idk learn to code and secure wid Sprintf() like all the others do :-)

Maybe you should work on your own modifications, in the time that you bag other people?

Before posting all over CE what I'm attempting to teach you, actually learn it?

Brilliant quote from Nyna

If you don't understand it, leave it alone

You should take heed Chris..

For the sake of The Joker, sprintf() has been implemented..

Joker, sprintf() on it's own, will offer little protection. Combine it with mysql_real_escape_string() and you'll have a file fit for a king.. (or Nyna..)

Secured Crystal Bank

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

• Like 1

looks great metallic guy and 'secure' may i and "X_TheJoker_X" you go around the forum putting others down criticising there work the thing is i never see anything from you maybe make us a little addon for gangs should be easy work for you (sarcasm).

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My Whack at ths.

@ timpitts: Not bad. You got the ball rolling. Plus one.

@ Tonka: Thank you for the table code. Plus one.

@ Magictallguy: Thank you for securing it. Plus one.

@ Bineye: Still using your hint of removing multiple quote sets from a single line.

Now, for the mod itself, it is wonderful and I have added it. Now fully functional. I had to combine pieces from each of the postings. Below you will find my copy which is working for me and should be fully functional.

Although it has one error I am still trying to track down. When you open the CB it does not auto fill in how many crystals the player has out into the deposit box. (it is either blank or the amount already in the bank). However the withdraw box will auto fill in how many are in the bank. Also when depositing crystals it does not update the actual total in CB when making a deposit, but does for withdraw. If anyone fixes let me know and I will update the post.

Further this is not my mod nor do I take any credit for it.

it does work, you just need to add the column to your users table