MakeWebGames

Re: [v2] mod wanted [v2] (Was Cyberbank)

iR00T

mod wanted

cyber bank [v2]

tim i got this mod(v2) but it dont work i got this error and i havent had time to look into it to see what it is

but im looking at it now

i got this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_VARIABLE or '$' in /home/my cpanel login name/public_html/cyberbank.php on line 81

but on like 81 is this

global db,$ir,$c,$userid,$h;

and i couldent firgure out wut it was i need some help on this any ideas and if u help me ill post the working v2 version up here in the same posts

Guest Anonymous

Re: [v2] mod wanted [v2]

Pretty obvious I'd say -- try slapping a $ in front of the db for starters.

lol true and also the joker i thought u was a good coder :? :lol:

ok and i am i am coding ur game :S

so yeah all that talk i heard about you have the best games

well good games must need good coder's ..?..am i right..YES

and there is only but 1 thing i dont get how to read a code and get the SQL Query im still workin on that

Guest Anonymous

Well no disrespect intended -- but a good "coder"? Sheesh

Programmers / developers use tools to help spot simple mistakes like that - any half-way decent syntax highlighting editor would pick that up, but even then - posting that as as query means you are not taking the time to read your source carefully, and I have to say, probably not understanding the language or the environment it's running it.

As for Killah's comment - rofl - nice one, only trouble is I doubt I'd get my usual fees just for inserting a simple $ symbol - hence I thought a freebie might be in order ;)

Be that as it may --- this is getting totally off-topic thanks to Jokers hijack so I'll split the topic and hopefully someone can answer the OP.

lol true and also the joker i thought u was a good coder :? :lol:

ok and i am i am coding ur game :S

so yeah all that talk i heard about you have the best games

well good games must need good coder's ..?..am i right..YES

and there is only but 1 thing i dont get how to read a code and get the SQL Query im still workin on that

no wonder his game is a state.

A good coder? Well the people we think are good coders (md, Nyna) must be super-human coding nerds then?

Joker, not that I'm being arrogant, but you couldn't code to save your life :|

mod wanted

cyber bank [v2]

tim i got this mod(v2) but it dont work i got this error and i havent had time to look into it to see what it is

but im looking at it now

i got this error

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_VARIABLE or '$' in /home/my cpanel login name/public_html/cyberbank.php on line 81

but on like 81 is this

and i couldent firgure out wut it was i need some help on this any ideas and if u help me ill post the working v2 version up here in the same posts

wtf your sites are crap and any newb with a blind fold on can do better... joker your literally a joker lol and you think youre a hacker? hack this *farts

Nyna, for a simple $ to be inserted i think it would be pretty obvious for a good coder as "the joker" stated.

If you all take a look here:

And take a look at the error:

Line 81 i guess would be the global db,$ir,$c,$userid,$h; and it is saying unexpected blah or '$'

If i was to have an error like that i would just slap that in note pad and say go to line 81 and exactly read from line 78 to 84. I will then find the problem.

But no of course people have to waste ridiculous database space for these type's of threads!

Guest Anonymous

I really wouldn't know - I don't have anything to do with "coders", business analysts yes, developers yes, even the odd programmer, but coders, sheesh - script kiddies who haven't even bothered to RTFM.

• 3 weeks later...

the lines of code for the 2 things are basically the same and well yeah just about a copy - xD everyone has diff codes so yeah but mines where similar - :? - And really there is no diffrence

1.Both banks

2.both have interest

3.one might cost more than the other....