MakeWebGames

Updated Newspaper - more than one page

Magictallguy

Last updated: 30/06/20

Note: This is untested and was (re)written on no sleep. Please post any bugs below and I will repair.

I'm sure this has been made before, and may have even been posted (unsure as to where) but I thought I'd post my version

For this, you will need to overwrite your newspaper.php, edit staff_special.php, and run an SQL command.

SQL Command

Use the same naming scheme to add more pages: page#_content (where # is a unique page number)

You're unable to view this code.

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

newspaper.php

Viewing code within this forum requires registration, you can register here for free.

Administrative update

Open: staff_special.php

Find this

And replace with

Edited by Magictallguy
Updated code

Re: Updated Newspaper - more than one page

Staff Functions!!

SQL's

Add more for more pages :)

Open: staff_special.php

Add these cases

Find this

And replace with

Remove the current newspaper link from your smenu.php and add these ones

You'll also have to update the newspaper - which I'll add in to my original post :)

• 4 weeks later...

thanks mtg ive got it working fine i new what i did rong i deleted the cases that were already there so i deleted staff_specail then started again and now all working fine thanks but now im attempting to add the app bit were you pay for an advertisement if any 1 has that bit save me failing to make it can u post it below plz thanks

dude just make it ur self its better so if u turn around give it to someone else they want bitc* about you doding it so sorry i would but no i dont want peoeple being girls about it so sorry its not hard to make one just throw some code onto a page and play wid it or look at another thing and code it from that - simpleest way it could be done..... :-)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: [mccode v2] Updated Newspaper - more than one page

magictallguy he created several multis on y game and spammed loads of my users

I can promise you, I haven't done that.

As I'm a game owner myself, I know how annoying multis can get so, I simply don't bother making them

What is your site? I'd like to know who's posing as me

Warning: include(globals.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cc/public_html/newspaper.php on line 2

Warning: include(globals.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/cc/public_html/newspaper.php on line 2

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'globals.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cc/public_html/newspaper.php on line 2

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /home/cc/public_html/newspaper.php on line 35

:-( :? this is what im getting, can someone help me out.... i would like to use this for a game....

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'globals.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/cc/public_html/newspaper.php on line 2

Fatal error: Call to a member function query() on a non-object in /home/cc/public_html/newspaper.php on line 35

:-( :? this is what im getting, can someone help me out.... i would like to use this for a game....

Chances are you're using v1, this paper is for v2

Chances are you're using v1, this paper is for v2

no, im using v2.