MakeWebGames

[mccode] 3 in 1 Bank System [$20.00]

Akash

Re: 3 in 1 Bank System [$20]

i didn't mean any offense i was a little tired when i posted that but some of it's true

Akash was willing to give support for the mod, he just happened to be offline at the time when his assistance was required. I disagree with giving refunds for a working product, when Ken simply did not know how to install it properly. (or his crons were not working)

Well Akash i can get you wrong there last time i was speaking to ken on msn i seen you online and i asked him is akash online on yours (because he had told me what happened) and he said no so apparently you blocked him and now for me saying this you will probably block me but i dont mind :-D

Akash I am online from 3pm to after midnight most days & my computer is on 24/7 so you did not get back to me on MSN or I would have got the message. You have been on my game TWICE since my original post & did not make an effort to contact me. I sent an email 2 days ago & you did not reply. You closed the Paypal dispute without the courtesy of a reply. Instead of fixing the damn things & having a happy customer you want to have a public argument in this forum with me!

YOU ARE IN THE WRONG HERE. If I have installed the cron wrong then it could be fixed in 2 mins if you actually spoke to me on MSN. I have done as the instructions said.... After all I've had a month to install & uninstall several times.

Now I am on MSN from 3pm to after midnight everyday. Tight window of time but you could manage it with a bit of effort.

Zero thanks for the offer if I don't hear from Akash soon I will take you up on that but I wont expect you to do his dirty work for nothing.

Akash I am online from 3pm to after midnight most days & my computer is on 24/7 so you did not get back to me on MSN or I would have got the message. You have been on my game TWICE since my original post & did not make an effort to contact me. I sent an email 2 days ago & you did not reply. You closed the Paypal dispute without the courtesy of a reply. Instead of fixing the damn things & having a happy customer you want to have a public argument in this forum with me!

YOU ARE IN THE WRONG HERE. If I have installed the cron wrong then it could be fixed in 2 mins if you actually spoke to me on MSN. I have done as the instructions said.... After all I've had a month to install & uninstall several times.

Now I am on MSN from 3pm to after midnight everyday. Tight window of time but you could manage it with a bit of effort.

Zero thanks for the offer if I don't hear from Akash soon I will take you up on that but I wont expect you to do his dirty work for nothing.

Ken, I've continued to contact you on MSN, we haven't been online during the same times but I've sent you 3 offline messages. I don't get any reply back. And Danger Boy, I hate to say this, but I've blocked you a while ago :|.

Ken, I haven't asked for a public argument, you're the one who began posting untrue things i.e mods don't work, hasn't contacted me for 3 weeks.

And I did reply to the paypal dispute, I typed a god damned essay :-P. Anyway, I'll mail you on CE and we'll sort this out.

It's my business if your giving coders bad names and CE a bad name

if you was there to accept the money you should be there to fix any bugs.

if not then don't sell mods

This post itself gives CE a bad name and other sellers on here because someone is unhappy with your people skills, your mod is nice but your attitude towards the people who pay you seems to lack something.

Maybe think about refund :?

I personally wouldn't want to waste 20 bucks for some written in a php file that never did what it was supposed to do.

it's like buying a can of larger full of water... would you not want a refund?

This is a little harsh as Akash is in the right.

P.S. It is a great modification, and I haven't faced any problems yet.

Thanks Rocky for your support.

Zero, as I've said before, I'm not giving coders a bad name, if you read this whole topic properly, it's actually giving me a bad name. Again, you can't actually post what you think and say my mods are a waste of $20 when you don't know the story. And trust me, you don't know the story, not half of it anyway.

I would also like to say that Ken hasn't wasted $20 on something that doesn't work, as there's 'one error' in each mod, and one of those errors is not my fault.

Akash has finally got in touch & it appears there are some errors in this script.

I will work with Akash privately from now on to get the bugs sorted out.

The crons have turned out not to be the problem thankfully (I'd have looked a right tit had the problems been down to me & installing the cron file incorrectly)

Zero is a great guy for offering to help me fix up the bugs for free. I have actually bought 5 mods off him before & he has sorted out the problems I found within minutes.

Akash & myself have reached an understanding on how to fix my problems & now my Register.php is already working as it was supposed to. There is small bugs here & there with this 3-1 mod but I will discuss these in private with Akash.

Thanks to the people who helped Akash understand the importance of getting my mods sorted :)

You seem to be a very busy guy but I hope you learned how important it is to keep your customers happy & nip any problems in the bud right away. I will speak to you shortly :)

You are a good coder for your age but you need to stand up & take responsibility when your work has problems.

Thanks anyway Akash I will speak to you later today to get the other problems ironed out once & for all :)

I made my original post out of complete frustration at the lack of response & support you gave me, but now that you have fixed one mod to work perfectly I am expecting you will do the same for the other.

The people who claimed to have a working mod have been PROVEN to be LIARS & are a disgrace to CE otherwise Akash should have kept a customer list & immediately updated his other customers with the fully working version.

How about you grow up Ken and get a life, you have only made 7 posts on your account, and I bet that they were all on this topic. I have not faced ONE single problem with the mod; this may be due to the fact that you bought it before me, though we will never know.

If anyone is a disgrace to CE, then it is you with your continuous complaining, and inability to fix the mod yourself. :x

Yeah I only post when I have something to say. What's wrong with that?

I wouldn't be buying mods if I could code them myself now would I? I don't mind spending time fixing up free ones to work how I want but when I pay for them I expect them to be done right.

Guest Anonymous

The people who claimed to have a working mod have been PROVEN to be LIARS & are a disgrace to CE otherwise Akash should have kept a customer list & immediately updated his other customers with the fully working version.

How about you grow up Ken and get a life, you have only made 7 posts on your account, and I bet that they were all on this topic. I have not faced ONE single problem with the mod; this may be due to the fact that you bought it before me, though we will never know.

If anyone is a disgrace to CE, then it is you with your continuous complaining, and inability to fix the mod yourself. :x

He can complain as much as he likes, at the end of the day he bought a mod with a few bugs in and if dose not know much about php e.t.c he should get the supplier to fix it & if he did not complain at all, the mod most probably wouldn't of got fixed.